Quick question re: Broadsword/EA

Generator

OK, so I'll quickly sum up here.

I have an old build from the live era I was quite happy with, an Axe/EA Brute.  I'm contemplating a reroll as a Broadsword Scrapper, and the plan is to stick to that original build just for simplicity's sake.

I had enough power choices to take all the Axe attack powers but one.  On the Axe guy, Gash was the one I skipped.  On Broadsword, what one power would you leave off?

(I just kind of wanted an informal poll, no need for a lengthy answer, just "Which would you leave on the bench?")

Thanks,

Generator

19 hours ago, crkohl said:

Slash and Taunt.

Agreed, these are the two skippable powers in BS.  Hack, even though it's the T1 is actually a quite good attack.  Slice is a nice wide AOE.  Parry, what more needs be said about it?  Build Up is a staple in a Scrapper build.  Whirling Sword is another nice AOE.  Disembowel combines a lot of damage with a nice knock UP.  Then you get to Headsplitter, technically an AOE but practically your best ST attack since the cone is so extremely narrow.

• Like 1

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler