Overbid

Perfect Square

Well I normally bid 2.5 million on a piece of Brass and I did find myself bidding 25 mil the other day. 

Perhaps it was me  

I applaud your effort to return the influence but I wonder if the right person will come this way. 

If they don't find their way here I'm sure they will learn to look twice before clicking. We have all been there I am sure. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 2/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, Sakai said:

Well I normally bid 2.5 million on a piece of Brass and I did find myself bidding 25 mil the other day. 

Perhaps it was me  

I applaud your effort to return the influence but I wonder if the right person will come this way. 

If they don't find their way here I'm sure they will learn to look twice before clicking. We have all been there I am sure. 

those are seeded at 10k, unless you're just trying to award bonus cash to random people.

• 6 months later

Sorry for the necro, but I just had a moment of karma and thought of this post. As most suspected, my overbidder either never checked here or didn't care enough to contact me. But it all comes around as I just paid 20,000,555 for a Performance Shifter proc a couple days ago. Congrats to the lucky seller!

PSA: Watch those fat fingers before placing bids!

For those of us who use both sides of the market a fair amount, I bet it evens out most of the time; but I still feel bad for a casual player losing a large chunk of their bankroll on an overbid. So, I'll continue to post mine when I receive them. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone who needs it is reading this forum...

Edited by Perfect Square

• 2 months later