Best AT for Spines/Bio?

Neiska

Hello forums,

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section. But there isnt a general AT section, so felt to stick it here was best.

Why these two powers? Well, my favorte heroes were always the symboite/body weapon sort of characters. (I would cite them by name, but not sure if im allowed to. But he does love tater tots in the movie.)

I decided to make a character based around my two favorte powers - Spines and Bio Armor, but I'm not sure which AT would be the best choice for this pairing. With this pairing I believe I would be limited to -

Tanker, Brute, Scapper, and perhaps Stalker?

I think the first question people would ask is "what are your goals/what do you want to do?" Well, I would like to be able to farm AE's, as well as not be too weak in normal story/TWF/newspaper missions.

So, any feedback or suggestions? I am more or less trying to make a character out of my favorte powers, not making a build that is mathmetically superior/best at X task. I'm just taking my favorte powers and seeing how far I can get with them, but yea, I'm not sure which AT would be best overall for Spines and Bio. I am leaning toward brute or scrapper, but not sure what their end damages or defenses would look like, or how tough a /bio Tanker would end up being.

Thanks bunches in advance 

Brute.

I would have liked to say Scrapper. Tanker may have team responsibilities you may not be looking to fill.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

48 minutes ago, Neiska said:

Hello forums,

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section. But there isnt a general AT section, so felt to stick it here was best.

Why these two powers? Well, my favorte heroes were always the symboite/body weapon sort of characters. (I would cite them by name, but not sure if im allowed to. But he does love tater tots in the movie.)

I decided to make a character based around my two favorte powers - Spines and Bio Armor, but I'm not sure which AT would be the best choice for this pairing. With this pairing I believe I would be limited to -

Tanker, Brute, Scapper, and perhaps Stalker?

I think the first question people would ask is "what are your goals/what do you want to do?" Well, I would like to be able to farm AE's, as well as not be too weak in normal story/TWF/newspaper missions.

So, any feedback or suggestions? I am more or less trying to make a character out of my favorte powers, not making a build that is mathmetically superior/best at X task. I'm just taking my favorte powers and seeing how far I can get with them, but yea, I'm not sure which AT would be best overall for Spines and Bio. I am leaning toward brute or scrapper, but not sure what their end damages or defenses would look like, or how tough a /bio Tanker would end up being.

Thanks bunches in advance 

As @Troomentioned brute is best for farming and surviving alpha/stomping level 54 missions.  However, /Bio is sub-par for tanking iTrials