Demagogue

Display Name

I have a level 1 Arachnos Widow with Villain alignment.  The odd part is that I'm not sure I was offered a "starter" mission after creating her, but I certainly didn't complete one.  So I have zero exp and require 106 exp to reach the next level (if that makes a difference?)  I'm logging out in the "Arachnos building in the Marconeville neighborhood of Port Oakes."  I've used both the Help channel and the Paragon wiki to locate it precisely:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Super_Group_Registrar

I've been logged out in the lobby for approx 100 hours and I don't even show any progress towards the badge in the Closest To Completion in the Badge tab of the Nav window!  Nor is it in the Day Jobs section.  Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nvm.  The progress bar showed up (finally?!) after I exited and re-entered.  It only shows activity from what I've done today though!?

Arachnos building in Port Oakes lobby.jpg

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

Sometimes just walking in the door isn't enough, you need to walk to the registrar desk and make sure the Demagogue icon is showing under your health/stamina bars.  This did happen to me with an alt that was parked in the crey building in nerva once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 alts with all the badges!