Dark/dark

Without_Pause

Haven't seen much posted on it, and comes across as incredibly ideal. Just wondering what the opinions are so far for the power sets. I've at least played around with Dark Melee on some characters so I have some sort of idea. I'm just kind of guessing on the blast aspect, and don't want to roll anything until I have a better grasp of where to take the build.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I've just been leveling one, and was surprised to learn that Nightfall isn't in the Blaster version.  That's a lovely cone for Defenders...I hope some other aspect of the Blaster set makes up for losing that.

I feel like the Hold component in one of the ST attacks makes up for a lot.  Also worth noting that Blasters can get Night Fall in Soul Mastery, for what it's worth (and a second helping of Tenebrous Tentacles, at that).

I've just been leveling one, and was surprised to learn that Nightfall isn't in the Blaster version.  That's a lovely cone for Defenders...I hope some other aspect of the Blaster set makes up for losing that.

Umbral Torrent is a 2-for-1 replacement of Nightfall and Torrent and is one of the very best non-ultimate cone attacks in the game. However, Dark/ is still light (pardon the pun) on both AoE and ST damage to gain to pay for that utility. Dark/Dark/Soul can effectively become a mini-controller, with AoE immobilization and stacking stuns with Dark Pit and Oppressive Gloom. Then Soul Drain and Transference in the middle of large spawns. :)

Got it up to 10, but I have 11 characters with one more to add, and while I like it, I am working on others more.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."