Street Justice/Fiery Aura Advice

CKent83

So, recently I started a SJ/Fire Scrapper. I've been dying pretty easy, and running out of Endurance quickly. I've been thinking of rerolling as a Brute, but wanted some advice on how that'll work out/be different.

I keep wanting to run from one group of mobs to the next, so my Combo Level doesn't drop off, and I think that playstyle works well for a Brute. I'll probably exaggerate the Endurance problem going that route, but that's fixable with Enhancements right?

I'm looking for any advice on playing a Scrapper or Brute with that Power Combo. Thanks in advance!

Well, first off I'm going to say you missed your call by having rolled a Scrapper for that combo. While /Fire is a good choice to increase StJ/'s AoE doing so on a Scrapper will make the enemies run away from Burn which is pretty much the real reason /Fire is taken. Go for a Brute instead.

As for surviving while you level you'll be wanting to munch on purple inspirations and rely on your heal.

• Thanks 1

+1 for going brute. /fire needs the most help in terms of being able to survive due to being the most offensive defensive set.

• Thanks 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."