MSVCP140 - Now graphics warning? (Crash to Desktop on startup)

Bartucian

Hey everyone,

So I've been working at this over night with a friend. Installed catalyst drivers and updated. Got the C++ redistributable 2015 for that particular issue.

The person I'm trying to help runs with a radeon amd HD 7450 - windows 8.1

They're still getting the crash after ignoring the graphical error.

I've been reading about people talking that - uninstalling tequila and the registry keys will help, as well as a full reinstall of the game but I think that's going a bit far. (still it's been done.)

At a loss, is there anything that I could/should provide to get better insight to what is wrong?

Thanks!
(Still reading through the forums but haven't seen an issue like this. Typically if you ignore the graphic warning, the game plays just fine.)

Edited by Bartucian

So you've already installed the DLL specific files then? There was an identical thread yesterday.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Had the same issue on my wife's Windows 10 machine with a discreet Radeon 2mb Video Card ( older ). I was able to run fine using the 32 bit Client, but got the DLL missing error when running 64 bit. Did the full uninstall, cleared the registry, then reinstalled Tequilla in a fresh COH folder on the Main Drive. Updated Microsoft Visual Runtime C++ and restarted PC and launched 64 bit Tequilla, everything is working fine as of now. Only issue was the new install ramped the Video Settings to Ultra Mode which I had to dial back a little to get rid of some Jitter, but working now.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X