Meta Primary Powerset for Brutes?

Marshal Valor

• 3 weeks later

The Strong and Pretty Meme was my fault.

I was very... aggressive about defending Energy Aura back when it had some serious Problems.

And the individual that created that graphic did so as a response.

It will haunt me forever.

Now, for those who don't believe in the Strong and Pretty...

Original (live) Brickhouse Brawler:
[brickhouse.jpg.44ff7069b5e998b08cb3f4d8cbb566ac.jpg

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Brute
Primary Power Set: War Mace
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Bash -- KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(5)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Rct-Def/Rchg(7), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Rct-Def/EndRdx(9), Rct-Def(9)
Level 2: Jawbreaker -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--ToHit(23)
Level 8: Clobber -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(27)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Pulverize -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Hct-Acc/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(31)
Level 14: Dampening Field -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31), GldArm-ResDam(33)
Level 16: Energy Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(34), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), ImpArm-ResPsi(34)
Level 18: Whirling Mace -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Shatter -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: Crowd Control -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Obl-%Dam(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46), Prv-Heal(46)
Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(48)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(48)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 47: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(50)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(42)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(15), EndMod-I(17)
------------

Rebuilt to NEW standards, she is able to dominate incarnate content without being incarnate. She leg-locks Romulus Nictus and chokes the life out of his head. She shelled Black scorpion like a Maryland crab and Beat Lord Recluse mostly to death with his own detatched arms, and then did the same thing (Much more messily) to Statesman.

She beat every Praetorian AV solo back BEFORE Mace/EA was 'fixed' and did it again afterwards (and after Maria's chain changed to the 'new' extradimensionals)

THAT is so strong and pretty that you cannot survive it. And she always has been!

Edited by Frostweaver
To Waggle E-Peen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later

I dunno, I tried Titan Weapons (TW/Rad) and once I hit 50 and got my build all slotted out ... it was seriously Worth The WAIT! 

It is a bit clunky leveling, but once you get a halfway decent build Momentum is rocking most of the time.  

Prior to that be prepared for long animations.  Still decent damage. 

If Whirling Smash is not Meta... I dunno what is. 

Edited by IronJuke