Dealing with the pop up power bar for Stomp, Translocation, etc

BZRKR

What can be done to control or suppress where "bonus powers" appear?

Mainly this is an issue when I tried using an Origin Power Pool and the "bonus power" appeared on a new power bar attached to my topmost power bar (and overlapped my target and inspiration windows). Another time this happens is when you step onto a Shadowed Path in First Ward and the shunt power pops up.

I have searched the forums here and have not found an existing thread that talked about this, but is there a way to make these bonus powers appear in a different place in my UI, ideally one of my choosing?

Thanks!

Null the gull has an option for removing the one from sorcery but isnt yet coded for force of will.  You can make sure you have sorcery in a second build and have null remove the tray then it will also be gone for force of will.  Kheldians are also offered options for this at null the gull.

• Thanks 2

• Lead Game Master

Good news regarding this in the latest beta patch notes:

General

• Powers with redirects will now display numbers properly in the detailed information window
  • Standardized combat spam for heal and endurance modification attributes

• Standardized the text description denoting the recharge time of player powers:

• Less or equal to 3s: Very Fast

• More than 3s, less or equal to 6s: Fast

• More than 6s less or equal to 10s: Moderate

• More than 10s, less or equal to 60s: Slow

• More than 60s, less or equal to 240s: Long

• More than 240s, less or equal to 600s: Very Long

• More than 600s: Extremely Long

• All players can now move through Mastermind henchmen and push them out of the way, not just their owners
  • Null the Gull now has options to disable the additional power tray popup for all Origin Pool travel powers
  • Thanks 3

Interested in supporting Homecoming? Consider applying to become a Game Master!

On 3/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, BZRKR said:

What can be done to control or suppress where "bonus powers" appear?

Mainly this is an issue when I tried using an Origin Power Pool and the "bonus power" appeared on a new power bar attached to my topmost power bar (and overlapped my target and inspiration windows). Another time this happens is when you step onto a Shadowed Path in First Ward and the shunt power pops up.

I have searched the forums here and have not found an existing thread that talked about this, but is there a way to make these bonus powers appear in a different place in my UI, ideally one of my choosing?

Thanks!

In addition to the other replies, you can move powers such as Sorcery’s translocation to a different place, have it take a spot on your normal power bars (with your regular keybinds) if that is useful to you.

• Like 1

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone