Level 10-14 contact Wes Schnabel doesn't offer any missions

Chill

I was introduced to the level 10-14 Natural Origin contact Wes Schnabel at level 10 but did a few other missions first. When I approached him at level 12, he didn't offer any jobs but acted as if I had already completed all missions from him. He introduced me to the level 15-19 contact Karen Parker instead and both are listed in the Inactive Contacts tab now.

@Caulderone Lorenzo and Willy are Natural Origin contacts as well. One gets introduced to only one of the three at random when one reaches level 9. So no, I don't have one of them as a contact and didn't complete the arc through them. I think the only way to get to the Bonfire arc is through Ouroboros for me.

@srmalloy Good to know that I'm not the only one. I checked the forums but couldn't find anything about this bug.

• 1 month later
  • 10 months later
  • 4 months later

I noticed this bug recently as well.  I have a level 14 character that I want to do all possible missions (not just badge & story arc missions).  Looks like I may have to hold off playing the character until this bug gets fixed.