Slotting Mu Mastery powers?

Idiotfool

The best thing in Mu Mastery is the pet.  It heals you big time every 30 seconds if you need it.  I'd usually slot that with the 3 purple pet IO's with the recharge and 2 50+5 heal IOs.  I'd also take Power Surge for the emergency but like was said it's rarely used.  

I go Soul and take Dark Consumption, pretty much the same as Power Sink.  I don't have many slots to spare and I wholly take it for the endurance boost.  I slot it with 2 Efficacy Adapters with end mod/rech/acc.  My alpha slot is also End Mod/Recharge so it does fill the hole a bit on some so I get away with minimal slotting on some powers.  

If you're going theme Mu is understandable and viable.  If not there's better epic pools.  

Edited by Mezmera

I pretty much took it for the combination of endurance leaching and a healing pet along with a defensive toggle, but I'd be interested to know what patron powers are better and why.

The concept of my character is an amalgamation of 80's cartoon villains from shows like He-Man, Silverhawks, etc. He's the Arch-Nemesis of Cartoon Man, my scrapper who takes on the persona of the heroes in those types of cartoons. Since Cartoon Man is a Broadsword Scrapper, I went for /Ice Assault, since the Dominator can conjure up a sword to fight Cartoon Man with. Went with Fire/ as the main for the damage and the magical aspects, but he was Grav/Ice on Live. I'm not married to Mu, but I think it works well for my playstyle, which will be front-line action oriented, but I haven't played around with other patron powersets to know how they compare.

image.thumb.png.3a85290dee1d64cc563f51234a5cc970.png

• Like 1