WS(/PB) and (Alpha) incarnate(s)?

I never knew about the MF' ing warshade until this forum and so sadly, never saw it's true potential during live.

Now, however, I'm pretty sold om the Carpal Tunnel that is the true MF' ing warshade and have made a Mids build for a layout to go with the state of mind.

When selecting the incarnates I want to apply, I noticed they get toggled off whenever I try to look at a shapeshift's stats (Dwarf most often).

Is it a limitation in mids or do the (passive) incarnates like Alpha get disabled in shifted forms? This would affect which (alpha) incarnates I would slot.

Active Incarnate abilities also don't grey-out.  I'm not sure if it's an I25 thing, but I can double-mire into Void Judgement.

Alpha definitely keeps going in all forms.

On a related note, I'm kind of flip-flopping between Agility (+endmod, +recharge) or Cardiac (-endcost, +resist).  I think the sincher will be: How high does Cardiac take your dwarf-form resistances solo?

Be excellent to eachother!

Penumbra Dancer, Everlasting; Warshade

Active Incarnate abilities also don't grey-out.  I'm not sure if it's an I25 thing, but I can double-mire into Void Judgement.

Alpha definitely keeps going in all forms.

On a related note, I'm kind of flip-flopping between Agility (+endmod, +recharge) or Cardiac (-endcost, +resist).  I think the sincher will be: How high does Cardiac take your dwarf-form resistances solo?

I'm kinda torn on this too.  With the 2 mires damage in big groups isnt that hard, and more survability is great.  With eclipse on a warshade we can already cap our resists pretty well in large teams and recharge would let us keep that capped and let us fire our bigger hits more often. 

Agility's Endmod affects not just Stamina, but also the two forms' baked-in +end.  And Stygian Circle, like that needed more awesome.  :D

Be excellent to eachother!

Penumbra Dancer, Everlasting; Warshade

FYI, you can fix the Kheldian forms not working with incarnate and auto powers in Mids/Pine's planner by doing:

[*]Options -> Advanced -> Database Editor

[*]Click Main Database Editor.

[*]Click Warshade_Defensive on the left.

[*]Click Black Dwarf on the right and click Edit.

[*]Go to the Mutual Exclusivity tab.

[*]Check the "Skip Mutual Exclusivity for this power" and uncheck "Auto-Detoggle other powers."

[*]Save and close the Database Editor, remove the Dwarf Form from the build and put it back in.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

Thanks for the input people!

Good to know this now that I'm finally level 50.

Personally leaning to spiritual core for alpha, even solo, if you set the enemy number to high you can have max resist most of the time. Still going to fiddle with the other incarnate slots.

Having 'rune of protection' from the Sorcery pool (not sure if I can perma that one) also gives me absolute beast status defense/resistance in human form to make sure I can pull of the Eclipse - 2x mire - quasar combo. and pick off the rest in nova/dwarf as needed.