CityOfBadgers

It's not necessary to do this little dance with 200 bind files. If you load a file like http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/games/badges2500.txt, it will set every title in succession without any keypresses.

• Like 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

1 hour ago, thunderforce said:

It's not necessary to do this little dance with 200 bind files. If you load a file like http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/games/badges2500.txt, it will set every title in succession without any keypresses.

This is awesome!!!

I just tested it and it work.

For my test I used your file in this path c:\temp\test.txt   on my PC.

Then used this command in game :

/bind_load_file "c:\temp\test.txt"

Very nice!

You just removed one big hurdle to this process.

Thx a ton

• Like 1

• 1 month later
  • 6 months later
On 4/2/2020 at 9:33 AM, thunderforce said:

What to with this info? I think my struggle is what directories to make where

Edited by Blue Jay

Put into practice that which cannot be thought

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1596
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

On 4/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, xeaon said:

https://cityofbadgers.com

(check the FAQ Section)

45 minutes ago, Blue Jay said:

What to with this info? I think my struggle is what directories to make where

Check the FAQ section.

• Like 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

• 1 month later

Hello all! Thank you for this very informative and helpful badge tracking info. I have been able to log 5 badges that I earned today.  I have over 1100 others that I cant seem to publish.  What do I have to do to get the badge titles to appear in the chat log so the tracking client can read it and copy it to the client tool?  I remember from badgewhore.com(I think that's what it was called) back on Live where I had to press something like control+? to get the titles to log in the chat box.  I obviously installed everything correctly cuz I got 5 badges from today to upload to cityofbadgers.com.  Thank you for any help you can give to ease my frustration!

Edit: I tried to do the suggestion from the FAQs page about the extra window but a 'data' folder does not come up in the program files for CoH on my 'c' drive. I wouldn't mind doing the keypress thing like on Live but if anyone ecan shoot me some helpful info it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: My son came to my rescue and worked it all out. Now my only issue is the client is not grabbing all badges. I have 1105 badges in game and only 1080 on the cityofbadgers.com website. Any thoughts? 

Edited by Crypt Dweller

Qwerty MacDoogal 50+3 Fire/Emp Controller 1600 Badges

RadE8 50+3 Rad/Rad Tank 1599 Badges

V Idiot V 50+3 Dark/Staff Tank 1599 Badges

Peenutz 50+3 Kin/Rad Defender 1503 Badges