First Annual CoX Easter Egg Hunt

Cold Bob

More on flat:

Spoiler

So far, took the room down with a Elec/Staff Tank with no problems and a Energy/EA Scrapper.   The overlapping defenses they had, plus vengeance was a bit of a pain without taking accuracy inspirations, and wasn't very good on just pulling a couple at a time, though flat waiting until the end.

Good accuracy & good defenses help.  Not an easy room, but certainly attainable.

• Like 1
  • Banjo 1

8 minutes ago, Teikiatsu said:

No mention of escaping Pocket D and locating the Rikti Motherships?

That's in my signature block 😀.

Edit: In case you're on a mobile device -

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Banjo 1

• 3 months later

In the RWZ

wj5qd3B.jpg

There are also tons of these throughout the game, I call them hidden clickies as you only come across them if you happen to hover your cursor oven them.

q0rpe6X.jpg

• Like 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:28 PM, Ironblade said:

Seriously, how the hell does the first person even find something like that?

Some of us like to explore. I posted a screenshot of it a while back.

I think @Glacier Peak gave away too much info, I'm a little more miserly when it comes to giving out hints on things or places I find. I mean what's the point of a hunt if people don't have to hunt for it. 🙂 

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Some of us like to explore. I posted a screenshot of it a while back.

I think @Glacier Peak gave away too much info, I'm a little more miserly when it comes to giving out hints on things or places I find. I mean what's the point of a hunt if people don't have to hunt for it. 🙂 

Fair enough. I like to share in the discovery with others. 

• Thumbs Up 1