Savage Melee/Super Reflex Scrapper Build Suggestions

Alaskanrebel

I recently made a sm/sr scrapper as a concept toon.  I kinda like the SM powerset, but got a lot of hate from folks when I asked for help when they find out the I chose SR as a secondary.  I read that there is a lot of discussion revolved around the accuracy of savage leap and hemorrhage along with the lack of "power" with SM.  Any suggestions on how to build out SM/SR.  I am nearing 50 and only using SO enhancements until I reach 50.

Edited by Alaskanrebel

• 2 months later

Just FYI, currently Shred does not crit for Scrappers. Someone literally forgot to add the effect to that power. Also, I dont think the crits scale with blood frenzy (for the powers that increase damage based on blood frenzy).

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn