Gowns?

Knyghte

So I made a character that really needs a gown, like the Carnival Illusionists wear or something akin to that. I am not seeing anything like that in the costuming, does anyone know if there is, and if so where I would find it?

Thanks.

There is not. As I recall, due to animation issues with players and powers. (You'll note the Illusionists just kind of float, versus walking.)

Been asked for (with long dresses, long robes, etc.) for ages.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, Greycat said:

There is not. As I recall, due to animation issues with players and powers. (You'll note the Illusionists just kind of float, versus walking.)

Been asked for (with long dresses, long robes, etc.) for ages.

If you're willing to lean into the occasional clipping, there are some skirts like the Talons skirt that make a passable bottom for a short gown. 

there is actually a skirt that hits the floor for females; but it's used by the NPC talons afaik. and it might look a little jank, but what can you do i suppose.

• Thanks 1

@Katzen

On Everlasting

Also on CO under @littlemissmarsh

spacer.png spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Katzen said:

there is actually a skirt that hits the floor for females; but it's used by the NPC talons afaik. and it might look a little jank, but what can you do i suppose.

Spoiler

File:TalonsOfVengeance OracleLightning.png

That one?  I couldn't find any other pictures.  If there is a full physx dress on the Talons it was likely a testbed for giving players one

Last I heard the issue was making the fabric loop around.  The engine can only handle hanging strips and not a full wrap around.

(personally I want the Talon's snake legs)

On 4/24/2020 at 1:43 PM, ABlueThingy said:
  Hide contents

File:TalonsOfVengeance OracleLightning.png

That one?  I couldn't find any other pictures.  If there is a full physx dress on the Talons it was likely a testbed for giving players one

Last I heard the issue was making the fabric loop around.  The engine can only handle hanging strips and not a full wrap around.

(personally I want the Talon's snake legs)

any of the drapey robe-y loincloth stuff would be nice, but nah nah. i had to fire up npc icon for this, but this is the one the Banshee use (i dont think their pics up on the wiki due to it being a little out of date, too)

Screenshot_112.png

• Thanks 1

@Katzen

On Everlasting

Also on CO under @littlemissmarsh

spacer.png spacer.png