Unable to log back in after DC as says account is already logged in

StealthDart

So I have an issue where I Disconnected due to lost map server connection.  When I tried to log back in it tells me that my account is still logged in. 

When I got to character selection screen and chose my character it kicked me out saying character was still logging out and try again later.  So now I

cannot log in.  What a bummer.

Yup, that was even the case when the game was "live". If you got mapservered, you'd just have to keep trying to log in if you got that message until the system caught up to the fact that you weren't actually there.

I'm out.

There is a 30 second timer once you log out before you can log back in.  This was the same in the OG CoX.

If you log out, log in again, get the error, you can then attempt to log in again and it should be gone.

Sometime you will get logged back in to character select then it will tell you the character is already in the game.  Quit the client then log back in to clear this issue.  It usually happens after a Mapserver error or a crash after zoning.

There is a 30 second timer once you log out before you can log back in.  This was the same in the OG CoX.

If you log out, log in again, get the error, you can then attempt to log in again and it should be gone.

Sometime you will get logged back in to character select then it will tell you the character is already in the game.  Quit the client then log back in to clear this issue.  It usually happens after a Mapserver error or a crash after zoning.

This, it happened a lot when switching characters back then I remember if I was too quick.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)