Water/Invul build critique

PhillyPhil26

Hey guys this my first attempt at a sentinel build.

I want him to more be a blapper.

Let me know what you think.

Some highlights *i think*

S/L Resist Soft capped at 75%

F/C resist 51%

F/C def 33%

S/L Def 26.7%

You'll notice my first 2 attack powers I've added the chance for self heal proc to try to help since my defense isn't very high.

* and superspeed and superjump I want both even tho i know that may hinder the build some.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Son of the sea: Level 50 Science Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Water Blast
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hydro Blast -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), EntChs-Heal%(21)
Level 1: Temp Invulnerability -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam(7)
Level 2: Resist Physical Damage -- ResDam-I(A)
Level 4: Water Burst -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(5), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(5), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(34), Ann-ResDeb%(34)
Level 6: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 8: Dehydrate -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(37), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 10: Durability -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam(11), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(11), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), RgnTss-Regen+(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 16: Super Speed -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-Def(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 20: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(25), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(27), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 22: Unyielding -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-EndRdx/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-ResDam(25)
Level 24: Environmental Resistance -- ResDam-I(A)
Level 26: Tidal Forces -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(33)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 30: Whirlpool -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(42), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 32: Water Jet -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(33), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), EntChs-Heal%(50)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(36), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 38: Geyser -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Ann-Acc/Dmg(39), PstBls-Dam%(39), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Invincible -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(46), RedFrt-EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Tough Hide -- GifoftheA-Def(A), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), DefBuff-I(48)
Level 49: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(45)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), Empty(46)
------------

Edited by PhillyPhil26

You said you want it to be more of a blapper, but you have no melee attacks besides kick and brawl.

A blapper is a blaster that melees harder than a scrapper and tosses all cares to the wind.

You might want to look into some melee, whether synergy from fighting or mind probe and paid shockwave (pbaoe) to have some stuff in melee if you want to use a blapper style.

2 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

You said you want it to be more of a blapper, but you have no melee attacks besides kick and brawl.

A blapper is a blaster that melees harder than a scrapper and tosses all cares to the wind.

You might want to look into some melee, whether synergy from fighting or mind probe and paid shockwave (pbaoe) to have some stuff in melee if you want to use a blapper style.

Sorry when i say blapper i more thinking not someone who staying at range..thats why i not focus on soft cap range. 

Edited by Garrickwest

Here are my recommendations: 

Reduce slots in Combat Jumping down to 2.  Use a common defense IO and save yourself some cash from the LoTG.  Use the other slot for the Reactive Defensive Unique already in the plan.  Combat Jumping is getting 2.75% defense with all those slots.  With just the one IO you'll have 2.03%.  

Weave, Invincible, Tough Hide, and Manauvers are good candidates for Gift of the Ancients 3pc.  We want the 2.25% F/C resistance.  You'll overcap the recovery bonus with what I am going to describe.  That's OK.  Another idea is Serendipity for the minor bonuses it has.  I'd be careful about Red Fortune or Reactive Defenses as you're guaranteed to overcap Smashing/Lethal resistance.  Red Fortune's 3pc bonus isn't as good as Gift's, but Reactive Defense gets you more hit points.  Its a coin toss I guess.  I'd caution on picking up a bunch of LoTG's when you're not really focusing on recharge in the first place.  Its an awful lot of influence and they are far better when you're stacking more recharge.  Just because its a popular thing doesn't mean its the best idea for all builds.  

Durability with 4pc Preemptive Optimization can get you some more max end (which Durability also does), minor hit points, and 3% Toxic/Psi resist.  Avoid the Accuracy/Recharge one and mix/match the others for endurance modification.  

Temp Invul, Tough, and Unyielding with 3x Aegis is fine.  These plus 1 common IO in Resist Physical Damage gets you just under 73% resistance to Smashing/Lethal.  The global Reactive Defense unique in Combat Jumping will finish that off.  

Hydro Blast, Dehydrate, and Water Jet - strongly consider 3x full Thunderstrikes.  The proc idea you have seems interesting, but Entropic Chaos isn't that great.  The Preventative Medicine unique in Dehydrate is a waste of a slot as it will not trigger on use of the power.  It functions on health thresholds.  Also, you don't need it with Sentinel Invul as Durability has its own absorb.  Those Thunderstrikes, and the defense slotting above, get you 37.8% defense to Energy/Negative.  Your F/C will improve to the exact same amount considering 3x Aegis plus everything else going on.  

You could dump Hasten.  Strongly consider Aqua Bolt.  4 slot it with Devastation for the bonuses it gets you (strong regen, moderate HP, and damage buff).  The real reason for Aqua Bolt over Hasten is Offensive Opportunity.  I know, I know, I've probably recommended skipping that power to others.  Context matters here though.  If you're pushing multiple damage procs plus lots of recharge then the value of Aqua Bolt diminishes greatly.  Offensive Opportunity can still be a minor damage increase in those cases.  You're not doing any of that.  Therefore, strongly consider bringing Aqua Bolt back in to pick up a bit more damage in Offensive Opportunity for your AoE smash-fest.  You could skip it if you wanted though.  

Consider 4 slotting Kick with Kinetic Combat.  All things considered, this would raise your S/L defense to 30%.  

Dull Pain can lose some slots.  I'd probably just run 3 slots.  You could go with 3x Common recharge IOs, or 2x + 1 common heal, or a 3pc bonus.  Your initial build isn't pushing enough recharge to make it perma anyway.  3x common lvl 50 IO's gives a minute of downtime.  

Water Burst, Geyser, Steam Spray - consider 5pc Annihilation.  This is for the max end, E/N resistance, and overall cost discount.  The regen bonus is 'meh'.  I wouldn't worry much about the -res proc here.  6 slot Water Burst and Geyser.  Use that 6th slot for Force Feedback: Recharge.  Both of these are 10 target caps and that proc can check every target to grant the buff.  You can dramatically cut the downtime of Dull Pain with lucky procs plus get Tidal Forces/Geyser available more.  

6 slot Whirlpool with full Annihilation.  This can trigger the -res against all targets in the field of effect.  Its not a bad power for -res procs.  

1 common IO for Environmental Resistance works fine.

Tidal Forces should be enhanced with the Recharge, and End/Recharge options in the set you choose.  It doesn't need +to-hit.  Hell, follow the above and your base accuracy in all powers will be at least 93% thanks to the 10% to-hit buff in Invincible.  

Super Speed and Super Jump can keep the default slot. The added slot in SJ gets absorbed elsewhere.  

3 slot Health with the two uniques you have plus the Regenerative Tissue.  

2 Slot Stamina with whatever you want but Efficiency Adaptor's not a bad idea. 

You'll gain endurance per second.  

You'll gain a minimum of 4% defense over your current S/L/F/C.  You'll gain 11% to E/N defense.  

You'll gain 1% E/N resistance.  

You'll gain 3% Toxic resistance and Psi resistance.  

You'll lose 18% F/C resistance.

You may lose a negligible amount of single target DPS by adding Aqua Bolt to your attack chain on paper.  You'll likely reduce that gap during Offensive Opportunity.  You'll gain damage against groups of enemies by allowing Offensive Opportunity to improve your AoE damage.

You lose all global recharge.  You gain two AoEs capable of triggering 100% recharge.  

You lose some healing effectiveness on Dull Pain.  

You'll gain a lot more efficient use of the slots with a minor loss to some 2pc bonuses due to the recovery overlap.  

Edited by oldskool

5 hours ago, oldskool said:

Here are my recommendations: 

Reduce slots in Combat Jumping down to 2.  Use a common defense IO and save yourself some cash from the LoTG.  Use the other slot for the Reactive Defensive Unique already in the plan.  Combat Jumping is getting 2.75% defense with all those slots.  With just the one IO you'll have 2.03%.  

Weave, Invincible, Tough Hide, and Manauvers are good candidates for Gift of the Ancients 3pc.  We want the 2.25% F/C resistance.  You'll overcap the recovery bonus with what I am going to describe.  That's OK.  Another idea is Serendipity for the minor bonuses it has.  I'd be careful about Red Fortune or Reactive Defenses as you're guaranteed to overcap Smashing/Lethal resistance.  Red Fortune's 3pc bonus isn't as good as Gift's, but Reactive Defense gets you more hit points.  Its a coin toss I guess.  I'd caution on picking up a bunch of LoTG's when you're not really focusing on recharge in the first place.  Its an awful lot of influence and they are far better when you're stacking more recharge.  Just because its a popular thing doesn't mean its the best idea for all builds.  

Durability with 4pc Preemptive Optimization can get you some more max end (which Durability also does), minor hit points, and 3% Toxic/Psi resist.  Avoid the Accuracy/Recharge one and mix/match the others for endurance modification.  

Temp Invul, Tough, and Unyielding with 3x Aegis is fine.  These plus 1 common IO in Resist Physical Damage gets you just under 73% resistance to Smashing/Lethal.  The global Reactive Defense unique in Combat Jumping will finish that off.  

Hydro Blast, Dehydrate, and Water Jet - strongly consider 3x full Thunderstrikes.  The proc idea you have seems interesting, but Entropic Chaos isn't that great.  The Preventative Medicine unique in Dehydrate is a waste of a slot as it will not trigger on use of the power.  It functions on health thresholds.  Also, you don't need it with Sentinel Invul as Durability has its own absorb.  Those Thunderstrikes, and the defense slotting above, get you 37.8% defense to Energy/Negative.  Your F/C will improve to the exact same amount considering 3x Aegis plus everything else going on.  

You could dump Hasten.  Strongly consider Aqua Bolt.  4 slot it with Devastation for the bonuses it gets you (strong regen, moderate HP, and damage buff).  The real reason for Aqua Bolt over Hasten is Offensive Opportunity.  I know, I know, I've probably recommended skipping that power to others.  Context matters here though.  If you're pushing multiple damage procs plus lots of recharge then the value of Aqua Bolt diminishes greatly.  Offensive Opportunity can still be a minor damage increase in those cases.  You're not doing any of that.  Therefore, strongly consider bringing Aqua Bolt back in to pick up a bit more damage in Offensive Opportunity for your AoE smash-fest.  You could skip it if you wanted though.  

Consider 4 slotting Kick with Kinetic Combat.  All things considered, this would raise your S/L defense to 30%.  

Dull Pain can lose some slots.  I'd probably just run 3 slots.  You could go with 3x Common recharge IOs, or 2x + 1 common heal, or a 3pc bonus.  Your initial build isn't pushing enough recharge to make it perma anyway.  3x common lvl 50 IO's gives a minute of downtime.  

Water Burst, Geyser, Steam Spray - consider 5pc Annihilation.  This is for the max end, E/N resistance, and overall cost discount.  The regen bonus is 'meh'.  I wouldn't worry much about the -res proc here.  6 slot Water Burst and Geyser.  Use that 6th slot for Force Feedback: Recharge.  Both of these are 10 target caps and that proc can check every target to grant the buff.  You can dramatically cut the downtime of Dull Pain with lucky procs plus get Tidal Forces/Geyser available more.  

6 slot Whirlpool with full Annihilation.  This can trigger the -res against all targets in the field of effect.  Its not a bad power for -res procs.  

1 common IO for Environmental Resistance works fine.

Tidal Forces should be enhanced with the Recharge, and End/Recharge options in the set you choose.  It doesn't need +to-hit.  Hell, follow the above and your base accuracy in all powers will be at least 93% thanks to the 10% to-hit buff in Invincible.  

Super Speed and Super Jump can keep the default slot. The added slot in SJ gets absorbed elsewhere.  

3 slot Health with the two uniques you have plus the Regenerative Tissue.  

2 Slot Stamina with whatever you want but Efficiency Adaptor's not a bad idea. 

You'll gain endurance per second.  

You'll gain a minimum of 4% defense over your current S/L/F/C.  You'll gain 11% to E/N defense.  

You'll gain 1% E/N resistance.  

You'll gain 3% Toxic resistance and Psi resistance.  

You'll lose 18% F/C resistance.

You may lose a negligible amount of single target DPS by adding Aqua Bolt to your attack chain on paper.  You'll likely reduce that gap during Offensive Opportunity.  You'll gain damage against groups of enemies by allowing Offensive Opportunity to improve your AoE damage.

You lose all global recharge.  You gain two AoEs capable of triggering 100% recharge.  

You lose some healing effectiveness on Dull Pain.  

You'll gain a lot more efficient use of the slots with a minor loss to some 2pc bonuses due to the recovery overlap.  

Man this was really long but very interesting to read and answered some other questions i have! Thanks alot!

• Thanks 1

Honestly, you're probably better off going the Tank option.
Doesn't QUITE make your F/C Resist criteria, but you're soft-capped for SLENFC.
Then you don't have to worry as much about underlying Resist or needing self-heal procs.

This is a rework of your build with just different enhancement loadout.  Power choice order and power choices are identical.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Son of the sea: Level 50 Science Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Water Blast
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hydro Blast -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(3), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(3), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(5), Apc-Dam%:50(5)
Level 1: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(9), GldArm-3defTpProc:50(11)
Level 2: Resist Physical Damage -- RctArm-ResDam:40(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(11), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg:40(13), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:40(13)
Level 4: Water Burst -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(17), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(19), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), Rgn-Knock%:50(21)
Level 6: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A)
Level 8: Dehydrate -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech:50(A), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(21), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech:50(23), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(23)
Level 10: Durability -- RctArm-ResDam:40(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg:40(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:40(27)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux:50(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg:50(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg:50(29), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg:50(29), Pnc-Heal:50(31)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(31)
Level 16: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth:50(A)
Level 18: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(A), Rct-ResDam%:50(31), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(33), LucoftheG-Def:50(33)
Level 20: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(34)
Level 22: Unyeilding -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36)
Level 24: Environmental Resistance -- RctArm-ResDam:40(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(36), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg:40(37), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:40(37)
Level 26: Tidal Forces -- HO:Membr(A), HO:Membr(37)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(39)
Level 30: Whirlpool -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg:50(39), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(40), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb:50(40)
Level 32: Water Jet -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(42), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(43), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc:50(43)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(46)
Level 38: Geyser -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(48), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity:50(48)
Level 41: Invincible -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 44: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 49: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(17)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1472;672;1344;HEX;|
|78DA6594DB6E12511486F7740611DAD2625BA0506038F4889D82AD9A78A3F618B54|
|D1A49F49220DD8549C840801A7BE9852FE08D6FE059E385C777F078E731F1053C24|
|6A34DEE072D65F9A74262D1FFB5FFFBF67CD9A61D62E2DF6DC5FB97C5C28BE856AB|
|1D92CE4A5D5322D5975E74BA6B44A52D0E1CBD72CBDB6A9B72A526FCAA29BA4C88E|
|AF70B66895E58671BED8928DC23CEDD1D23BB545B929ADA6344E5917B7AA966C142|
|F9855B3B52D7AD76BB5AAB16C962BE42B7BED55BE2EE5468FFD755516EBA4F7ED2C|
|3664A35931EBE1A5BA59323A9BE76B5BD5C21A9D4F36B643D4D218FD4727048EB62|
|6A6BB84C869A2CB0067985A16CC314FFCCF2876C6257EAAB6B6EF17F89BB9FF0F18|
|24635413DE43BC3E495985B3AA92A42FE3548B317BE260821923AF8ADED4593E77F|
|F1CF3C061F00873F0287AA659BB38235C57588BD33E6ED6547786FB18BC216C063E|
|F33A709DD7F3E4F5A03F0FFA0BA1BF10FA0BA3BF05F276B357EB1EE17DC251E6480|
|C8C33633A33498DF47246E9CDF03963608A6A7D5C137D1EEE3D409A1FFDF8CF60AF|
|1F4C7D48610E3255F20EC03B80FBA2E3BE24705F12B82F0F268518827708DE04BC2|
|97853F02ED17506E10D622629CC248D99A431139DBCC33C6B65F8184153451AD4A8|
|BF08AE3D82DEC7D07B827251CEB9A2CF35AEBD005F32C75F81AFC137CC2465E3C8C|
|66FB236790BBC0DDE614EDD05EF3153944D229B7C88DA23E6C1C7E013F02973FA19|
|334DD9516447DFA2F60E7CCF9CF9007E043F3197293B81594C601639CC62856A19D|
|4327B6A7E9AA1819AB1A716A45A16CF7E3682E74FEBFCBEE98F0EFBA33DE590B30E|
|25E750661DCA9C43597528EB1ADE16A428B6E2E9EFFCB0DB5FBC9D1702AADF76952|
|E25C197E13BC797E83BCD8FD95747EAFBAEA228D7F0B2B8CAFC1B2070ADFD0F4DFC|
|F0DF|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

57 minutes ago, Garrickwest said:

Man this was really long but very interesting to read and answered some other questions i have! Thanks alot!

Np.  

Sometimes seemingly simple questions require long answers.  I didn't drop a data dump since I'm using modified files to use new IOs.  Some folks have trouble opening that and I'm not making assumptions here.  So I just wrote it out.  

The other reason I wrote that much is because data dumps without context aren't helpful.