City of Heroes - In-Game Calendar?

Hi All, 

Is there an In-Game calendar mechanism that I can use to schedule a TF with a group of friends?  That way I could schedule a TF, know who can make it and which hero each player is bringing.  I know from my WoW experience, Blizzard had a calendar built in game and wasnt sure if CoH had that too. If not, what does everyone else use for this type of scheduling. We do use Discord for Chat if that helps. 

Thank you

• Like 3

You may wish to request this gets moved to the Suggestions board, since the addition of an in-game Group or Shard calendar would be fantastic!

Scheduling roleplay events would also be so much easier.  Good gravy, it's a pain to get word out for these most of the time.

• Thanks 1

I use the forums, mainly.  They don't reach nearly as many players as I'd like, though.  For both justifiable and nonsensical reasons there are many people who refuse to use the forums.  That takes a pretty big chunk out of potential outreach.  Similarly for other, third-party avenues of community engagement (ie:  your twitters, facebooks, and discords).

So, yeah:  In-game bulletin boards, calendars, and polling ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/9265-new-feature-in-game-polling-system/ ) would all be hugely beneficial.  Especially from a developmental feedback standpoint.

• Thanks 1

I'll ❤️ this and also add it might be nice to have a "global" calendar that performs the same function as the MOTD.  Do the devs want let the player base know about up coming events?  Just drop them on the global calendar.  But calendars associated with Super Groups and Coalitions might be cool.  It might be nice to have more than one calendar too.  Like some groups seem to run public events often, maybe they'd like to publish a global calendar of their mother ship raids?  But they might like to have a more personal private calendar for their group members too.

Also, who knew that "less than three" would actually auto transform into a heart emoji?

• Thanks 1

And even it CoH only starts with a basic calendar that allows Super groups to schedule events. It could later expand the CoH events server wide.  Just something in-game that will allowing scheuling of events would be great.