Body or Weapon Mastery for a Nin/Nin?

JnEricsonx

Depends, if you a going for pure flavor, do whatever you like, a ninja at peak human physique or a ninja with throwing stars.

But if you want the "best" power pool, go Soul Mastery. It is arguably best for stalkers. Moonbeam hits hard and Shadowmeld is a 1 slot wonder. And it's shadowy and dark, fits a ninja. You always play Moonbeam off as some sort of secret ninja technique.

I generally take body if my builds are end heavy ie tough/weave and superior conditioning and physical perfection are great for those HP procs also.

Focused Accuracy is such an end hog 0.78/s ... seriously who needs that noise for the tiny amount of to hit it gives.

Weapon mastery is good thematically......

Again physical perfection for your procs etc.

I've taken web grenade and the 2 shurikens on one of my charactors and while thematically great the damage is underwelming.

110 for shuriken.

130 for exploding shuriken.

But they are quite fast.

Targeting drone ...again 0.78/s end for very little to hit.

• Like 1

Weapon is really a substandard choice on any AT, pretty much any other choice is better by the numbers.  Of course character concept can be a subjective thing so you should pick the one that feels right for you.  If you end up regretting your choice you can always type /respec.  Body is certainly a valid choice for you if you're having endurance issues.  I find Focused Accuracy to be a bit too much endurance for too little gain but there's other good utility choices there.

Most of my damage dealers tend to go with Fire for the APP, it's a top choice for damage but may not fit your concept unless you can think of it as tossing an incendiary grenade.  I know the animations don't really work for that unless you're tossing a handful of burning something.  I pretty much have all my endurance issues worked out by the time I'm choosing my APP so I'm usually looking for damage instead of utility.

It's your character, you need to choose what's fun for you.  Give it some thought, try it out and if it doesn't work for you then respec and change it.  With all the free respecs we get now there's no reason not to experiment.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler