Mob Pets not going away

41 minutes ago, Chuckers said:

I think the Carnie's Master Illusionist's Phantasm stays after she goes down? 

The Phantasm disappears when the MI is defeated, however, if the Phantasm summoned a decoy, the Decoy will remain.  Probably something messing with pets-of-pets in the spaghetti code (not sure if this happens to players, too).  Same thing happens with Longbow Wardens that use Illusion Control (their Spectral Terror also remains, though like player Spectral Terrors, it's untouchable).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

The Phantasm disappears when the MI is defeated, however, if the Phantasm summoned a decoy, the Decoy will remain.  Probably something messing with pets-of-pets in the spaghetti code (not sure if this happens to players, too).  Same thing happens with Longbow Wardens that use Illusion Control (their Spectral Terror also remains, though like player Spectral Terrors, it's untouchable).

Thanks for the clarification. 🙂

Multiple enemy pets stay on. In addition to those mentioned, there's the Malta gun drones, Sky Raider Engineer shield generators (at least those are useful if you can confuse them) and Bres Animated STones.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, Greycat said:

Multiple enemy pets stay on. In addition to those mentioned, there's the Malta gun drones, Sky Raider Engineer shield generators (at least those are useful if you can confuse them) and Bres Animated STones.

Oh those damned Malta Guns, good lord, they'll chase you down half the map, do some nasty damage when everything else gets stacked on you, break your stealth constantly... What a PITA.