Fire Kin Troller ... Destiny Power?

AoE is Area of Effect, so the power radiates out in a sphere from a target point.

PB means Point Blank, so the target point is centered on the user of the power.

So PBAoE is an effect that goes outward from the user.

Ally means all critters who are on the same side (if they aggro on you they're not on your side, otherwise they usually are). They don't have to be on your team... in Kings Row if you interrupt a fight between the police and the Skulls, a PBAoE heal will heal the police. This will include both heroes and villains if they are together in a cooperative zone.

• Like 1

Kinetic healing is more risky as it's combat centered.  ie.  It's based around the mob you're fighting and if your ally is nearby?

They get the heal off the mob.  Tricky to master.  But rewarding when mastered.

The kinetic set is challenging..  But oh so potent and well worth its reward.

Azrael.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, Felicity Frostfyre said:

For the life of me I do not understand PBAoE Ally. I have no clue what, if any of my powers even affect PBAoE aid ally. Thus I have no idea which power to create here for Destiny Incarnate slot. Can someone please help? Thanks!!!

FF

Kin is primarily targeted aoe - that is, aoe around your target. Fire has hot feet and cinders that are pbaoe- they do a “sphere” around your character rather than your target.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, Darkir said:

In terms of which destiny you to use, you probably want ageless or clarion on a fire/kin Corr.

Clarion is a good baseline Incarnate to cover the mezz hole of Defenders and Controllers.

If you're defence capped, then you can go Ageless for uber speed and stamina.

Having both?  Even better.  Then you can test change according to the mobs you fight in a given mission.

Azrael.

On 6/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, Golden Azrael said:

Kinetic healing is more risky as it's combat centered.  ie.  It's based around the mob you're fighting and if your ally is nearby?

They get the heal off the mob.  Tricky to master.  But rewarding when mastered.

The kinetic set is challenging..  But oh so potent and well worth its reward.

Azrael.

It's really not that tricky. If you're healing melee, you simply target the player you want to heal. Healing purely ranged characters tends to be less 'tricky' than 'impossible' since they're frequently not in proximity to any enemy.