Unlocking TFs

Wicko

If I wanted to use flashback to unlock Katie Hannon, Ernesto Hess and the Hollows Trials do I have to do every arc in the zone or can I just flashback to final arc and get the TFs unlocked?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

33 minutes ago, MTeague said:

Some nice temp powers too.   Croatoa gets the Iron Blade and the Rune-Blast power whose name escapes me.

Both are particularly nice against Red Caps, and you will be dealing with quite a few red caps in the last arc.

Worth noting, you get the Iron Blade in the 2nd(?) mission of that last arc.  

( I had 2 redsiders sideswitch to do that arc back to back Sunday in order unlock Katie, so that they could lead the WST for my coalition buddy’s alts which never unlock anything. 😛)

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Also note that to unlock Katie and Hess, you just need to be present for the finish on the final mission for each of those arcs.  If someone has the missions 'naturally' you don't have to be there for any mission other than the finales 'Stop Takeover of Salamanca' from Buck Salinger and 'Defeat base commander and his men' from Lars Hansen.

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

2 hours ago, MTeague said:

Some nice temp powers too.   Croatoa gets the Iron Blade and the Rune-Blast power whose name escapes me.

Both are particularly nice against Red Caps, and you will be dealing with quite a few red caps in the last arc.

"Rune of warding" I believe but it's only good against Fey creatures 

• Like 1