aethereal

What maps allow Giant Monster details?

Very few do, as far as I know.  The one I'm aware of is the burning forest that is used for the Kronos titan in regular missions.  Does anyone have a list of maps that can take GMs?  Is there a way to filter maps down to ones that allow certain details?

Posted (edited)

Eden does as does Warburg and at least one of the Atlas Park ones.

As for filtering? I don't think so. Just search for an outside map as GMs don't spawn inside. And obviously sticking Kraken in Praetoria is a bit peculiar! So if you are building a farm? Sure, go crazy, but otherwise have a think 🙂

Edited by Darmian
  • Thanks 1

I've used them on Drowned Boomtown, Striga Island bridge, and many Croatoa maps do too.

Try out my AE Arcs!   Solo friendly, often canon related, & some contest winners

#848 Rularularian - Heroic - 41-54 | #854 The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - Heroic - 46-52 | #855 Save the Diver, Save the World - Vigilante - 25-30 |

#25869 Condemning Croatoa - Villainous - 25-33 | #25870 Robolution (Red-side) - Villainous - 25-34 #27314 Robolution (Blue-side) - Heroic - 25-34 |

| #26387 The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon - Villainous - 41-54 | #27055 The Atlas of the Multiverse - Rogue - 46-54 |

#28330 Adventures in Wonderland - Neutral - 25-54 | #30367 Spycraft & Spidermen - Heroic - 40-47 |

Space Island (the grey one, not the Shivan crater) will allow Paladin at least, but probably more.  
It would be nice to have a way of seeing what the name of the map is when you’re in it, but if there is such a command I don’t know it.  

I think the "/whereami" command will give the map name when you are in an AE mission. It lists Server and Zone/Mission. I think the Zone is the map name, but I'm not sure as I have never made an AE mission to verify.