Dual Pistols resets weapons in tailor

ZorkNemesis

Not a super pressing bug, but one that's irritating since I've been fine tuning my character's costume as I continue to play.  Dual Pistols seems to revert your weapon selection for both guns to the default Semi-Auto and default coloring upon your first visit to a tailor in a new play session.  My current costume has been using the Rad-X guns for a while, but when I check the tailor after booting the client up they show up as Semi-Auto with their colors reset to the grey/white.  Revising the tailor without restarting the client entirely saves the weapons and colors from the previous visit though.  This also happened when I swapped to Celestial Pistols for a short bit, they defaulted back to Semi-Auto after a client reset.  The original costume at character creation had recolored Rad-X pistols set.

From what I can tell, this isn't occurring with any other weapon-based powersets, nor is it occurring with the Mastermind pistol options from Thugs.  That said, I did have a case where an Assault Rifle user of mine was using the steampunk rifle and at some point I was using the default Legacy Assault Rifle.  That could've been me using a different costume entirely though and I could've blanked, but the pistols are consistent.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 7 months later
  • 9 months later
  • 4 weeks later
On 6/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, ZorkNemesis said:

Not a super pressing bug, but one that's irritating since I've been fine tuning my character's costume as I continue to play.  Dual Pistols seems to revert your weapon selection for both guns to the default Semi-Auto and default coloring upon your first visit to a tailor in a new play session.  My current costume has been using the Rad-X guns for a while, but when I check the tailor after booting the client up they show up as Semi-Auto with their colors reset to the grey/white.  Revising the tailor without restarting the client entirely saves the weapons and colors from the previous visit though.  This also happened when I swapped to Celestial Pistols for a short bit, they defaulted back to Semi-Auto after a client reset.  The original costume at character creation had recolored Rad-X pistols set.

From what I can tell, this isn't occurring with any other weapon-based powersets, nor is it occurring with the Mastermind pistol options from Thugs.  That said, I did have a case where an Assault Rifle user of mine was using the steampunk rifle and at some point I was using the default Legacy Assault Rifle.  That could've been me using a different costume entirely though and I could've blanked, but the pistols are consistent.

it's still there