JStacy337

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm in a bit of a spot.  Just had an idea for a concept Beam/SR (with Hover/Fly/Afterburner), but I was wondering if I'm looking at it right.  Seems that both BR and SR needs the majority of their kits.

I'm currently leveling it, so not that far along (sitting at L9 while I figure out costumes for her).  Planning on going Master over Practiced for the passive buffs to the Melee/Ranged toggles, pushing Aim to L30, and pushing Elude to the final pick, or not at all.  I have currently skipped over Focused Senses so I could have Single Shot>Cutting Beam>Disintegrate along with Agile and Hover, though I know that the 3x Flight powers could have been pushed a bit.

If possible, just looking for some decent directions to go and shoot for (no pun intended).  I have no knowledge of either set, so any information you all could share is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time ❤️ 

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

You could browse this thread: 

And this thread: 

And this one too: 

Tons of ideas there.  

Just some quick stuff to think about.  

Costumes are always the real end game.  

While most of the Beam kit is useful you can have valid internal debates on keeping Single Shot vs Charged Shot as well as Cutting Beam.  On my Beam/Invul I have all of the Beam attacks because it suits me to do that, and I use at least one power a set mule.  The best attacks are Disintegrate, Lancer Shot, Refractor Beam, Piercing Beam, and Overcharge.  Take Aim.  The first 3 attacks have their uses too, but if you have to drop one or two later it won't really hurt much.  

Super Reflexes can get away with not taking Elude.  I tend to recommend it for leveling builds and then just drop it later.  This is going to vary depending on your own personal comfort level.  You can always use purple inspirations to pad things out if the crash on Elude doesn't sound like it is your jam.  

• Thanks 2

Much appreciated, Oldskool ❤️ Loading those up to give them proper reads now.

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM