Game Crashed

twospirited

re: ticket #14391

Game crashed to desktop while in character creator.

I was making a char on Reunion, not sure that i'll play there, but figure i'd get setup with a base at least. see how that goes.

what's unusual for this though, is the crash reporting app (if that's what it's called) came up, so i sent in a memory dump with it. ontop of that, i had my 2nd account active, @injunuity - Cst Brother inLaw,  however that game client didn't crash, I was in Pocket D at the time with this char. so i exited, revalidated and tried again, with success so far.  as i'm on Reunion on Kheldian Homonid now.

I believe to you manage your support requests above in the More->Support link. Have yet to need to, so not sure how it works 100%.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

6 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

I believe to you manage your support requests above in the More->Support link. Have yet to need to, so not sure how it works 100%.

yes, unless directed to report here, so other players can say they're having the same problem as described in my OP. i've been in discord reporting the issue as well.

so, char creator crashed yet again, making a PB, will try on a different AT after revalidating. doing the PB for the level 1 flying tho, for  base creations.

crash reportin being uploaded for this attempt on Everlasting > Kheldian Homonid

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 7:38 PM, twospirited said:

yes, unless directed to report here, so other players can say they're having the same problem as described in my OP. i've been in discord reporting the issue as well.

Ah, I got the impression otherwise. Might be good to note something like "Per Mod request for other users..." for posts like this then.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)