Umbra Beast - options

I like the Idea of having a creature of darkness under Darkness Control, but I'm finding that the Umbra Beast is way too noisy. Is there any way apart from replaying sound files to be able to have the ability to tell it to be quieter?
Also while a Hound is appropriate for some builds could there be an option for some kind of bipedal form, maybe based on a Devoured in basic shape?

Thanking you 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nightraptor said:

I like the Idea of having a creature of darkness under Darkness Control, but I'm finding that the Umbra Beast is way too noisy. Is there any way apart from replaying sound files to be able to have the ability to tell it to be quieter?
Also while a Hound is appropriate for some builds could there be an option for some kind of bipedal form, maybe based on a Devoured in basic shape?

Thanking you 

And his DPS goes in the gutter because he howls so often too. All around bad 😞

When the word first came out on live that we were getting Dark controllers I was so hoping to finally get those dark imps(not sure the actual name).  I figured 3, like fire has, may have been greedy but I would have settled for 2. Instead we got a giant dog. They could have at least made it a nice 3 headed dog.

• Like 2