Option to call the detective

Yeah, I asked for this some time ago.  Very annoying making that trek to the Detective to get the mission, which breaks up the flow of a radio team.

As far as new enemy groups, definitely yes.   Currently, I usually pick either Council or CoT, when they arent in a cave location.   The others - Malta,  Carnies, etc. I usually dont bother with unless in a very strong group.  More options would be good.

Some I'd like to see:

5th column

Freakshow

Nemesis

Clockwork ( Yes, I think they'd work just fine scaled to 50 )

Rikti

• Like 3

3 hours ago, krj12 said:

Clockwork ( Yes, I think they'd work just fine scaled to 50 )

Level 50 clockwork already exist, they show up briefly in Lady Grey's taskforce.

• Like 1

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

Not really opposed to the idea as such, but I'd definitely put it low on the priority queue. 

"make the trek to see the detective".  It takes ... maybe a whole minute?  two? 

perhaps five if it's in Independance Port, but I've never seen people run radio missions there.

I don't really see it as a big deal, but, full disclosure, I do not use enterbasefrompasscode, and I do enjoy actuall travelling around the city, and seeing other people fly/run/jump/bamph around as well.  So I am slightly biased here.

5 hours ago, MTeague said:

Not really opposed to the idea as such, but I'd definitely put it low on the priority queue. 

"make the trek to see the detective".  It takes ... maybe a whole minute?  two? 

perhaps five if it's in Independance Port, but I've never seen people run radio missions there.

I don't really see it as a big deal, but, full disclosure, I do not use enterbasefrompasscode, and I do enjoy actuall travelling around the city, and seeing other people fly/run/jump/bamph around as well.  So I am slightly biased here.

Shrug, I've had people quit due to impatience while I fly across the zone.  So, it can be an issue.  Hard enough to keep people going multiple missions when chaining radios.

I would place it fairly high priority due to the popularity of radio missions.

Yeah, like this.  Also I wish ALL contacts would give me their phone number right away.  Maybe even before I talk to them the first time, like when I get "introduced" to a contact by another contact, I should get their digits.

(Also would like to see an option for /em cell to be used whenever I'm "talking" to the contact over the phone.)

1 hour ago, krj12 said:

Shrug, I've had people quit due to impatience while I fly across the zone.  So, it can be an issue.  Hard enough to keep people going multiple missions when chaining radios.

I would place it fairly high priority due to the popularity of radio missions.

While making my way back to the detective, I’ve had people rage quite due to being shot down by the rikti invasion ships 🛳. Sometimes o have to travel across the other side of the map when this is happening. It’s just annoying when this is happening 

Edited by Hops

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch