QoL Volume Contol Mods for Easier Listening!

So I have taken some of the most complained about (but not all) sounds in game where some players report them being too loud or gives them headaches. More are to follow as time goes by, but for now, this is the page to check. This page will be updated regularly as sounds are added to the list, so check back regularly to see if the sound you hate hasn't been added. The goal is to give everyone what they want. People who love the sounds and don't want them gone can keep them. People who feel the sounds are too loud and want them lowered can have just that. In time, this list will grow until hopefully all sounds have been covered. It will take time but it is time I am willing to give. This is my way of giving back to the community, so hope you all enjoy!

• Like 3

I have always wanted to try Beam Rifle out with something.

Unfortunately there is one effect that irks me in ways that Sonic Blast never did.  It's a grindy screeching noise, if that makes any sense, that lasts maybe 3 seconds. Pops up every 30 seconds so I figure it isn't a low tier power. Can't stand it. When I first got back and I heard it I thought maybe it was a sound glitch with us being all renegade and what not. Still hear it so I am guessing it is not that. 

Hopefully it is one of those you changed. 

1 hour ago, Sakai said:

Unfortunately there is one effect that irks me in ways that Sonic Blast never did.  It's a grindy screeching noise, if that makes any sense, that lasts maybe 3 seconds. Pops up every 30 seconds so I figure it isn't a low tier power. Can't stand it. When I first got back and I heard it I thought maybe it was a sound glitch with us being all renegade and what not. Still hear it so I am guessing it is not that. 

Is it a sound from the Beam Rifle, or some secondary set you are using?

7 hours ago, Sakai said:

Also, try my Beam Rifle Mod, I think I know the sound you are talking about and in that mod, the sound is replaced with something very vibration and bass like. That mod can be found here...