Email multiple Enhancement Catalysts at the same time?

naganrhys

I have a new farmer, and I'm trying to send multiple Enhancement Catalysts to one of my other alts, but it appears I can only attach one per email...?

Is there a more efficient way of doing this?

For the record, I'm not interested in running multiple accounts, even to facilitate this -- it shouldn't be necessary anyway. (If it is, it's a game design flaw that needs to be addressed. IMHO.)

Thanks for any help!

The easiest way for me would be to sell them on the AH on one character and buy it on the other.  You can probably even make inf doing it.  Although it is certainly feasible to sell your specific lot to yourself, it's not necessary for something that moves relatively quickly like catalysts.

[EDIT:  I just looked at them on the AH, and if you wanted to bid 1,600,000, you could probably buy them in short order and if you offered them at 1,800,000, you could probably sell them in short order.  That's just right now.]

I also know that when you get catalysts in Super Packs, they go into the Character Items tab in your email.  They stack there, so if you have 63 of them, you can claim one or more on any of your characters on your global.  I don't think that there is a way to put them in Character Items directly, however.  This is not a real viable solution, I know, but if you happen to be opening a lot of Super Packs, it could be useful.

Edited by Yomo Kimyata
  • Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

4 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

The easiest way for me would be to sell them on the AH on one character and buy it on the other.  You can probably even make inf doing it.  Although it is certainly feasible to sell your specific lot to yourself, it's not necessary for something that moves relatively quickly like catalysts.

[EDIT:  I just looked at them on the AH, and if you wanted to bid 1,600,000, you could probably buy them in short order and if you offered them at 1,800,000, you could probably sell them in short order.  That's just right now.]

I also know that when you get catalysts in Super Packs, they go into the Character Items tab in your email.  They stack there, so if you have 63 of them, you can claim one or more on any of your characters on your global.  I don't think that there is a way to put them in Character Items directly, however.  This is not a real viable solution, I know, but if you happen to be opening a lot of Super Packs, it could be useful.

You can't buy things from yourself on the AH. You could if you have a second account, but not on an alt from the same account, not unless something has been changed very recently at least.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

5 minutes ago, CaptainLupis said:

You can't buy things from yourself on the AH. You could if you have a second account, but not on an alt from the same account, not unless something has been changed very recently at least.

One character cannot sell to itself.  However, one character on a global account can most certainly buy from another character on the same account.  I do it daily.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

5 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

One character cannot sell to itself.  However, one character on a global account can most certainly buy from another character on the same account.  I do it daily.

That's interesting as I've tried it before and I couldn't buy at the price I listed using an alt on the same account.

28 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

See this, it might help:  

I'm pretty sure I wasn't bidding for it on the same character that listed it, as seems to be the case in those examples, before switching and bidding, but it was a wee while ago so I may be wrong on that. At first I just assumed someone else had beaten me to it and bought it while I was switching over, but when I switched back it was still up for sale, I tried again with the same result and just assumed it was how it was meant to be working.

• Like 1