Titan/EA - My END dies faster than the mobs

Cutter

So yes, I understand some of this is just a TW issue. But still... Just dinged 32 and I feel like I lose half my bar in one spawn, meaning 50% uptime on Energize doesn't get there. (Yes, even before Arc came into the picture.)

Running generic IOs, all 25+ (except the starting Prestige DO's - looks to me like a pair of those is just slightly better than 1 each straight Dam and Rech). Endredux everywhere. Is it just a matter of waiting for IO sets to make this manageable? Should I just be turning off Tough and Weave (and if so, til when)? Or can my slotting of generics be improved?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1748f36225d83d828a1bff754559bced.png

Recovery/end use with 6 toggles on:

image.png.8b0d1ce0798cd27c7b43f6f92e8dba52.png

All help and suggestions welcomed & appreciated.!

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Well like I mentioned in my TW/EA thread it'll get a lot better once you get energy drain and that's only 3 levels away. IOs REALLY help, when I leveled mine I was slotting attuned IOs as I went so by level 32 my defenses were fairly solid which meant I didn't need tough/weave, my recharge was also decent thanks to the lotgs and the FF procs, it was enough to get me near perma energize which makes a big difference.

In the meantime, how's your end management when energize is up? If it's tolerable during energize uptime consider investing in a few FF procs in all the AoEs that do KD. Yes you'll attack faster but energize will also recharge faster. You can slot crushing impacts into your ST attacks for more global recharge and better end redux, those are not uber expensive.

I'm fairly certain the prestige IOs stop working after level 21 but I've been wrong about stuff before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

2 hours ago, Nemu said:

Well like I mentioned in my TW/EA thread it'll get a lot better once you get energy drain and that's only 3 levels away. IOs REALLY help, when I leveled mine I was slotting attuned IOs as I went so by level 32 my defenses were fairly solid which meant I didn't need tough/weave, my recharge was also decent thanks to the lotgs and the FF procs, it was enough to get me near perma energize which makes a big difference.

In the meantime, how's your end management when energize is up? If it's tolerable during energize uptime consider investing in a few FF procs in all the AoEs that do KD. Yes you'll attack faster but energize will also recharge faster. You can slot crushing impacts into your ST attacks for more global recharge and better end redux, those are not uber expensive.

I'm fairly certain the prestige IOs stop working after level 21 but I've been wrong about stuff before.

Clearly I need to search better 🙂  I'll have a look for that thread and poach ideas. Endurance is better with Energize up - I guess that's my auto-cast (or I get better at managing it)? I'll look into the FFs for sure. And I actually have a couple sets of Crushing in my SG bin gathering dust, so apparently that was meant to be. Thanks for the suggestions!

Edit for giggles - just dug up that TW/EA thread from April, and wouldn't you know I commented on it back then... gettin' old and forgetful apparently!

Edited by Cutter
giggles

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

I'd slot more endredux in your attacks. Two blues and two reds is probably better than one blue and three reds at this point; you can always carry red inspirations to make up for the difference. Frankenslotting would also work. With a typed defense set, I'd consider dropping Defensive Sweep at this point, and getting a sixth slot in some of your other attacks.

Unless you're going to use the Numina/Miracle uniques, 3 slots in Stamina and 1 in Health will almost certainly serve you better than 2+2.

I would definitely turn off Tough and possibly Weave until you can get them slotted more, maybe toggling them on situationally in hard fights. They're expensive toggles, and Tough doesn't do much by itself without slotting.

Also, don't be afraid to abuse temporary powers. A recovery buff from your SG base and a stack of Recovery Serums can handle a lot of problems.

• Thanks 1

From what I've heard, EA's as much of an Endurance hog as Dark Armor. Pair that with an End-hungry primary and you'll run out a lot. Nemu's right, though; End Drain makes a difference.

Another trick is you want to go digging for endurance recovery procs; the Performance Shifter proc and the Panacea health/end proc will go a long ways toward managing your troubles. More than that IOs you replace will do for you, even. Yes, they'll be expensive. Believe me, though, they're worth it.