KB->KD P2W Enhancement?

I would like a new enhancement on the Pay 2 Win Vendor -- one that converts a power's Knockback to Knockdown, like the Sudden Acceleration enhancement that is not available until level 21. Like the other P2W enhancements, the bonus feature could stop working at 21, and it could be unique, if this is deemed wise for balance reasons (though being non-unique would be a boon for energy blast). It would allow people to have low level characters with a knockback power, like Gale which is a mandatory power selection for Storm controllers, to be more group-friendly.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sonderjack said:

I would like a new enhancement on the Pay 2 Win Vendor -- one that converts a power's Knockback to Knockdown, like the Sudden Acceleration enhancement that is not available until level 21. Like the other P2W enhancements, the bonus feature could stop working at 21, and it could be unique, if this is deemed wise for balance reasons (though being non-unique would be a boon for energy blast). It would allow people to have low level characters with a knockback power, like Gale which is a mandatory power selection for Storm controllers, to be more group-friendly.

I think this is a great idea!

Seems like good levels to learn how to use and play with, or around, knockback.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.