Let Lock Tray option also lock the tray number

Sometimes in the heat of battle I'll click the little right arrow beside the tray# when trying to click the 1st power option of that row. It would be nice if the lock tray option not only prevented accidentally moving a power but also accidentally prevented you from changing the tray number.

I know I can press the key bind instead but I mostly use the mouse. I do sometimes use the number keys for the 1st tray but not the others and I still mostly use the mouse. It would be nice to be able to toggle off switching the trays. I can always unlock it if I need to change the tray number.

• Like 2

Yeah, this has been asked for since live. Actually we got the current lock after asking for locking the tray ... swap, which makes me think they didn't understand the request.

But yeah. Would love to have this. As a separate lock option, though.

• Like 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

+1 to this. I'm a button-clicker too and use a fair number of trays. Really a pain when I slip-click in the heat of battle and simply end-up hiding the tray I need. *bleh*

(I never got into the number/macros thing for attack powers because I have so many alts and optimize the trays for each playstyle. My visual system has always trumped muscle memory in this case.)

• Like 2