Active Player looking for Active Supergroup!

Cosmicalityy

Hi All,

I picked this game back up mid-June and it's been great. Just one thing missing... an active SG! 

I self leveled a spines/fire brute to farm up alts until I find a combo set that I enjoy playing with, and I also use the brute to fund my builds (along with flipping stuff on the AH). My current PvE toon is a DB/EA stalker that absolutely rips. He's closing in on 50 and I'm looking for an active SG to join that runs TFs, AV killing, iTrials, exemplar content, etc. I enjoy it all!

I've looked around on the various channels in game but cannot get any traction that way... so I took to the forums! 

Steel Strike - 50 Spines/Fire Brute

Space Barbarian - 43 DB/EA Stalker

Slick Arrow - Ice/TA blaster in the making....

Take care.

• Like 1

Hi Cosmicalityy! The Cosmic Council is always accepting new members! Here's our short recruitment blurb and a link to our Discord if you'd like to check it out!

"The Cosmic Council is accepting friendly, active players who value community & teamwork! We’re a large SG that frequently runs all types of content including TFs/Badge Runs/Incarnate Trials and more! Awesome base, Discord, and large coalition!"

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

Edited by Caddaric

Caddoch of Helios, Caddon the Lifegiver, Caddryo

The Cosmic Council
https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

On 7/23/2020 at 1:26 AM, Cosmicalityy said:

Hi All,

I picked this game back up mid-June and it's been great. Just one thing missing... an active SG! 

I self leveled a spines/fire brute to farm up alts until I find a combo set that I enjoy playing with, and I also use the brute to fund my builds (along with flipping stuff on the AH). My current PvE toon is a DB/EA stalker that absolutely rips. He's closing in on 50 and I'm looking for an active SG to join that runs TFs, AV killing, iTrials, exemplar content, etc. I enjoy it all!

I've looked around on the various channels in game but cannot get any traction that way... so I took to the forums! 

Steel Strike - 50 Spines/Fire Brute

Space Barbarian - 43 DB/EA Stalker

Slick Arrow - Ice/TA blaster in the making....

Take care.

Welcome back!  The Paragon Defense Force is always looking for new members and all their alts as well.

We have 3 SG tried togetjer in coalition so we will never run out of room for alts.

We are very laid back, carefree, and helpful.

Come pay us a visit on discord.

I will pm you a link.

• 9 months later