Ill/Rad T4 Alpha help!

Ghostal

Greetings all, I am working on a Ill/Rad build similar to one ran during live. My slotting is good(?), If i have AM/Hasten on, my PA is perma with a 59 second cooldown. So I usually run auto-hasten, so i feel if im in the middle of a fight, i might not activate AM on time to maintain the perma PA, and If i dont, my PA recharge time is somewhere like 1 minute 15 seconds. 

with that being said I am having trouble deciding if i should take up Agility incarnate power for the 45% EndMod, 33% Recharge Rate.

-or-

intuition with +33% DMG, Slow movement, Defense Debuff and 20% to hit debuff and range.

I can benefit from both due to my playstyle with this toon. Im just having a hard time picking which of the two. Which do i benefit more from? Any help welcomed! Thank you

Second Intuition, especially if you’re slotting any procs. The global recharge from your Alpha will reduce the chance that proc goes off. 

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

i don't think the Slow or Range get you much, outside Lingering, which is already likely as good as needed if slotted. the Hold Duration & ToHit DeBuff would be welcome, but i don't think they alone are enough... esp cause i skipped Flash on my ill/rad. hard to say for sure w/o seeing the build, likewise about End concerns, which i would prioritize.

depending on the build, and other Incarnates, maybe look at:
--- Vigor Radial --- Healing, Acc, End Reduc (was very important on my ill/rad w/many toggles & 230+Rech), Confuse duration, Sleep, Fear (S.Terror with Procs/Font?).
--- Musculature Radial --- Dmg, Immob, Def DeBuff, End Mod, Run speed, ToHit DeBuff.

I built my ill/rad to solo, so I use Musculature and lean hard into perma-PA using other means. Mid's says I should have 51-sec recharge on PA once I hit T4 everything. 55 sec atm, which is nice. Not yet complete, but did manage to clear Apex/Tin Mage solo, so that was fun.

Edited by Olly