New Tanker

Bubbles232

Both Radiation and Invulnerability are excellent for Tanking damage.  Rad has a PBAOE Heal and PBAOE attack which help get the enemies' attention.  Even so I'd consider taking Taunt because it allowes finesse in targeting a wayward group.

For your secondary attacks I would suggest something with its own mitigation.  Knock-ups / knockdowns in Mace / Superstrength / Battle-axe are recommended to buy time for Heals to recharge.

Edited by Tath99

The first tank I got to 50 is a bio/rad tank.  Bio Armor and Rad Melee both have a damage aura, which keeps foes' attention on you whilst doing a fair bit of damage (I basically just attack the boss and, by the time I'm done, everything else is dead).  I put the Avalanche Chance for Knockdown proc in one of them for extra damage mitigation, and the results are at times HILARIOUS!  The Contamination mechanic in Rad Melee means that every attack has a chance of being a mini-AoE.

I just had a really fun time with this combo, so I'd like to recommend it.
Note:  I tend to play Brutes when I play melee types, but this tank is still fun!

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.