-66% defense in one power from Carnival of Shadow ??

Bioxyde37

Hi,

I think there are a problem, because in 54*8 for solo mish versus Carnival of Shadow, the Boss blast a power on me with -66% defense. I've between 30 and 45% defense with Incarnate power+own armor and bonus. A good resistance armor with Radiation Armor for my Stalker 75% capped.

But i never see a overpowerfull power from mobs in game. Why -66% defense why not 15% or 10%. How i can play solo in 54+/8 with 3 boss who launch the same power. I take 2 at 3 times -66% defense in 1 seconde??? It's unressistable for any player in the game.

Watch my screenshot

First my resistance > https://gyazo.com/1fb2b1b9edc845d3e04405dd30edaf15

Second my lost defense in 1 seconde vs 1 boss > https://gyazo.com/ed927cc11c8e95ec4643237570ed4b20

Desktop Screenshot 2020.07.28 - 01.25.46.01.png

Edited by Bioxyde37

that not possible. I think it's a bug because I never see a shit debuff in def. Same the Dark Astoria mobs (Talon Vengeance OR banish of pantheon) have a overdebuff. he is capped at 15% or 30%

The best debuffer in def are the cimemoran Traitor. You lost almost 10% in def per hit for 3secondes. But this time i'ts -66.50% for 30secondes ????

I never see a debuff from carnies since 2 weeks.*
I've launch the incarnate Barrier for 120% def. And the mobs pass the power without miss!!!!!

Edited by Bioxyde37

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Carnival_of_Shadows#Dark_Ring_Mistress

7 minutes ago, Bioxyde37 said:

I nerver see a debuff from carnies since 2 weeks.

I'm not really sure what you mean but Carnies have always had savage debuffs. I rate them worse then Malta. The -def is only one of their debuffs. They also drain some endurance, as well as nerf your health regen and endurance rec.

You really want to deal with those girls quickly.

• Like 1

yes it's sure the Dark Mistress are very powerfull and carnies also. But -66.50% it's just abused for one power. The boss from arachnos can debuff at 30% def for 10secondes and my character can defend without problem. But if you have 2 dark mistress in 1 group i lost 2x-66.50% in 1 seconde. You can't resist and the barrier lvl 4 also. So, how you want finish the group if you die all 5 secondes for 1 power only? The boss from Malta can debuff you endurance. If you want a anti debuff armor from elec or Energie or Dark armor that not a problem. The boss from Circle of thorn are powerfull power for debuff the accuracy. You play with more accuracy or the power Focused accuracy and that not a problem. But for Mask of Vitiation there a any power for? (or maybe the -tohit from Dark Blast for exemple)

Edited by Bioxyde37

4/8, especially 4/8 against the Carnival or their ilk, is a privilege, not a right.

• Like 2

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

For real, why delete? If you're set on fighting carnies, a resist built toon might do you better. But you'll still get boned by their -acc dark attacks.

That's what screws me with my Warshade really. I can take their damage but i can't return any back to them on account of the -acc, then buffs run out, i can't rebuff cause my buffs require a to hit check. Then the Carnies win. 😄

I've known like three toons ever that could reliably solo carnies at high settings. Two were Widows and the other was a Dom, so don't beat yourself up too hard. 🙂