Help w/fire/spines build

Mr Shamrock

Hi all.  I'm looking to respec my fire/spines Brute for optimal farming while maintaining a high degree of playability for regular content.  (I understand you can't have optimal both).

If price were not an option, how would you slot?  I'd ideally like to keep super jump as my travel (it's just fun!) 

Finally, my origin is mutation (I know!  No Mu sets!) so there's that.  I've found good overall value in the Energy Mastery pool but I'm open to your suggestions.

Thanks!

Thank you Six and Krazie!  I love the idea!.  I've played since 2005 and I have never - once - tried the build-switch option.  It was out of sight/mind.  Great advice!

So that being said: what then would the recommendation be for an optimal fire/spines build?

20 hours ago, Mr Shamrock said:

what then would the recommendation be for an optimal fire/spines build?

i've never bothered to try. there just isn't much daylight between them, and the gap isn't worth the investment to me. it was far more interesting to see how cheaply i could get under 5min 'roid runs w/o Insp macros or build-staple Uniques:

...anyway...if the "best" isn't in this thread below, then "nearly-best" likely is:

🙂

• Like 1