look up past bind

cohRock

About 3 weeks ago, one of my alts set a bind for Teleport, and it was working great.  Today, I can't remember what the key or key-combo was to activate it.  I was hoping it would show in the "Options -> Keymapping" table, but nope.  How can I look up what key I used.

-- Yours Truly,

--- Dumba**

-- Rock

Thank you, @Greycat . I was able to save then view the .txt file, but it did not contain a bind for teleport.  I tried to recreate one:

* /bind z Teleport

When I press z, however, I am told that Teleport is unrecognized command.

-- Rock

I think you might need quotation marks?

I like this format because it works for all the teleports on all the archetypes and the need for using two keys makes sure you don't hit it by accident.

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexecname teleport$$powexecname translocation$$powexecname shadow step$$powexecname black dwarf step"

Left shift plus left mouse button and *BAMF* to your cursor location.

( I never tested it with Jaunt, so I don't know if adding $$powexecname jaunt would work too.)

Edited by Vulpoid
Added jaunt speculation
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Vulpoid said:

I think you might need quotation marks?

I like this format because it works for all the teleports on all the archetypes and the need for using two keys makes sure you don't hit it by accident.

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexecname teleport$$powexecname translocation$$powexecname shadow step$$powexecname black dwarf step"

Left shift plus left mouse button and *BAMF* to your cursor location.

( I never tested it with Jaunt, so I don't know if adding $$powexecname jaunt would work too.)

yah jaunt works (I use a shift+t jaunt bind for teleport-at-target on my tanker)