Martial Arts - Disorient Procs

Lockpick

I have started yet another alt (MA/Ninjitsu Stalker) and I have decided to try something a bit different for me.  I am planning to add a Disorient proc to Boxing, Air Superiority, Cobra Strike, and Eagles Claw.  I would use Boxing and Air Superiority to try and stack the proc.  I took Boxing and Air Superiority to open up other powers, so only single slotting them with the proc.

Anyone have any experience with proccing disorient?  I'm not really expecting much, but thought it would be an interesting experiment.  Can you disorient AVs with these procs?

1 minute ago, Lockpick said:

I have started yet another alt (MA/Ninjitsu Stalker) and I have decided to try something a bit different for me.  I am planning to add a Disorient proc to Boxing, Air Superiority, Cobra Strike, and Eagles Claw.  I would use Boxing and Air Superiority to try and stack the proc.  I took Boxing and Air Superiority to open up other powers, so only single slotting them with the proc.

Anyone have any experience with proccing disorient?  I'm not really expecting much, but thought it would be an interesting experiment.  Can you disorient AVs with these procs?

Not sure if adding the disorient procs are enough to stun an AV and keep them stunned even with the built in disorients on MA.  Back in the day, you used to be able to keep bosses and EBs basically perma-stunned by chaining Cobra Strike > Thunder Kick > Eagles Claw, but that was prior to the guaranteed stun being removed from Cobra Strike.

If you take Kick, Boxing, and Crosspunch, I believe Boxing gets a much higher innate chance to stun. (even if your proc's didn't fire).

Plus, Crosspunch might give you an additional AE if you want more options there.

Of course taking all three attacks, .... is challenging to fit in for some builds. 

So many powers, so few power choices.

So many power choices, so few slots to assign to them all....