Mystic Flight enhancement bug

Seravajan

Flying enhancements can not be slotted into Mystic Flight (Sorcery set). The slot is not available for flight enhancements.

In the Mystic Flight there is listed that it can slot Enhance Flying Speed enhancements.  But on the enhancement itself it is listed as Enhance Flight Speed

I assume you're trying to slot a DO or SO (dual- or single-origin) enhancement, which can only be slotted by characters that match the origin(s) of the enhancement. Verify the enhancement you're trying to slot is compatible with your origin.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

1 hour ago, macskull said:

I assume you're trying to slot a DO or SO (dual- or single-origin) enhancement, which can only be slotted by characters that match the origin(s) of the enhancement. Verify the enhancement you're trying to slot is compatible with your origin.

This. Invention Origins can slot into it without the limitation, so maybe try one of those.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Even if you could slot a flight enhancemen it wouldn't affect your flight speed; 58.63 mph is flight speed cap at level 50 without a single enhancement slotted. Best thing to slot in flight is either winters gift or zephyr knockback protection. 

Flight speed cap is increased only by having afterburner and with afterburner you have to put the io in afterburner to get maximum flght speed cap or just use prestige jump pack/steam jump and put a lotg proc in afterburner instead. You can swap between the two in big zones like shadow shard and easily make it across the entire zone.