Help Me Out... Maybe?

TygerDarkstorm

So, I have pretty much the worst memory ever, and for the life of me cannot remember which server I used to play on back on live, nor can I remember specific names of my SG or any of the other big SG's that were around at the time. Maybe the community here can help me out! 😄 

Back on live my global was @TigerGoddess and that was also my main (I was a teenager in high school, shhh 😛 ). She was an emp/archery defender, and I started playing around 2006-2007ish, and played off and on from then until about 2011ish. Back in the early days of yore, she was a pure emp healer, though that would have changed as the game progressed with IO's and such and pure healers were not needed any longer. I don't recall doing any task forces back then, just doing missions, the occasional fire farm, and hanging around in Atlas. I remember that there was a big cat people SG that was really famous/popular, though, again, I cannot remember their name for the life of me even though kid me kind of idolized them, lol.

So if you recognize my name, please give me a shout out (and maybe help remind my poor 30 year old brain that can't retain info what server was my home 😅), and my apologies in advance if I don't remember you! For some reason, the names of the people I once knew in this game have just completely escaped my brain,I guess because I thought I'd never see it again and had left it for other MMO's, idk. I can't even remember any of my alts!  

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

5 hours ago, Nerio72 said:

You don't by chance still have the same computer you used then? There's a file that gives you all the names of your toons and which server they were on.

No, I don't. That computer has long since been history and I wouldn't have thought to transfer any of those files between computers. 

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Sadly, I don't. 😞 I have the worst memory ever, and with the game shutting down I probably didn't think much about not remembering stuff from it because I never thought I would see the game again. That's why I was asking to see if anyone here recognized my old main. I can kind of vaguely see some stuff from back then in my mind, but can't put names to any of it. 😞 They're on the tip of my tongue but won't come to me. 

• 1 month later

I think I have finally figured out where I was from on live! I saw a couple of SG names floating around that totally clicked in my brain and gave me an almost deja vu like feeling, lol.

I saw the Girls of Nukem High thread pop up a while back and was like, ok, I think I remember that SG, the name is super familiar, but two live servers were listed so I was like, eh, idk. Then I saw @cptgreedle bring up Feline Fellowship in the remembrance thread for Robotech_Master and that name is the one I had been trying to remember since I had created this thread! So with some research, they were on Triumph during live and so I must have played on the Triumph server. 🙂