Defender Defense

Diantane

I don't have a single character outside of one which even solos at x8. Same for just about anything above +0. If I'm soloing, it is likely through something I want to get quickly done versus doing a build stress test. I'm not here to see if a build can pull off doing +4/x8 through any and everything I can. Outside of fire farming, that just takes too long.

Since this is a defender based topic, adding in more Leadership powers can be deemed more useful.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I've taken Weave on every Def except a Time, and I may have to rethink that with the impending PB+Farsight nerf.  

Maneuvers + Weave + 2 3% Def IOs gets you to around 20% def to all before you even start thinking about IO bonuses or whatever your primary offers you.

16 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

I've taken Weave on every Def except a Time, and I may have to rethink that with the impending PB+Farsight nerf.  

Maneuvers + Weave + 2 3% Def IOs gets you to around 20% def to all before you even start thinking about IO bonuses or whatever your primary offers you.

Or put another way an almost 50% reduction to incoming damage