New Themed SG idea.

Warhead2067

This is still in the very early phase; however, wanted to see if there was any interest.  I am starting a SG with a theme that heroes within will have names of songs as their name.  The group is Band Aid.  The group idea came from both my son and I.  We are both classic rock and 80's alternative fans so, I had created Karma Police and The Killing Moon.  My son has created Thunderstruck.  Think there are lots of ideas out there.  Let me know your thoughts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

It is a fun idea.  I've made a couple of song title characters...  In fact, one of my mains from Live (and recreated on Homecoming) is my storm defender, Windy Skye, who was based off that old song by The Association:  Windy.  Also on HC, I have a Mind/Cold controller named Long Cool Woman (yes, her costume is a black dress).

I also made a SS brute named Crazy Train and Fire/Dark dominator named Superstition, but sadly that's on Excelsior because the names were taken on Torch.

I also have several music-related character names, including Rhythm Stick, Elselein, and Janitor of Lunacy; then there's Ice Minstrel, whose banter binds are quotations from Stephen Foster, James Whitcomb Riley, Al Jolson, and Cab Calloway.  Yodeling Berserker may also count, and Plaster Caster is also music related.   

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

You might be safe if you go with a pretty good backstory on the character profile.

Something like, but more suited to a villain:

Picture yourself lying in a pool of blood
With cackling laughter pounding your dim mind
Somebody calls you, while you bleed quite slowly
A girl with crazy-insane eyes

Explosions throw bright lines across the green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with a hammer of size
And she's gone

Loosely in disguise with diamonds
Aaaaahhhh...

-- Written by the Beaten Eels, previously known as another popular band in the prime timeline, after running into Loosely while she was abusing her access to the Ouro to carry out heists through multiple timelines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1