Zone instances

Ukase

So, when you're coming out of a mission in ...RWZ, for example, when the zone is full, you see: 

Rikti War Zone - Full
Rikti War Zone 2

Why doesn't the game just take us to rwz2 when we couldn't go to rwz1 even if we wanted to? Would love for this to be fixed. A minor thing, but certainly easily done. (I think)

I'm assuming it does that so you know why you're not getting into the first one (say, if you're trying to get there for the MSR, or trying to join your team for the rest of the missions, but they're in 1.)

But that's purely a guess.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

I'm assuming it does that so you know why you're not getting into the first one (say, if you're trying to get there for the MSR, or trying to join your team for the rest of the missions, but they're in 1.)

But that's purely a guess.

That would be mine too.  Once or twice I've logged into the RWZ looking for a scheduled MSR and had to ask around about if it was in 1 or 2; this just helps make that clear for you.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝