Picking a server: a question

Gattatok

Hey, I convinced my buddy to give this a shot and he loves it so far, but I was hoping to get people's opinions on a good server to pick. My buddy is up for just about anything except for pvp, but I really like costume contests and themed events. 

Are there any servers like that for us to join? We don't have a whole lot of time after work to play... 

Also, if this is the wrong place for this question, I apologize. 

No worries!  This is plenty appropriate a venue for that sort of question.

Here's a previous post with the details:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/22495-im-coming-home/?tab=comments#comment-263199

I'll add that I'm primarily on Everlasting, and certain groups try to run nightly costume contests during the week in Atlas Park.  It's not guaranteed to happen, but it's fairly frequent.

Edited by FoulVileTerror
Costume contest line added.
  • Like 1

Good news is PvP is completely optional and not really indulged much. Indomitable has a small PvP crowd. They'll hang out a bit in Recluse's Victory or run duels in the arena, but that's about it.

You and your buddy can find just about anything you're looking for in game play on just about any server. Transfers are free too. I'd say pick a server and start playing. You can always move around as you like. Make characters on multiple servers if you want.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Indomitable, unofficial PvP server (also seems to have a high population of *cough* older adults)

Everlasting, unofficial RP server

Reunion, physically located in Germany so more stable for EU players

Excelsior, highest overall population usually

Torchbearer, first HC server