Tanker "Tuesday" Tour, on Reunion, on a Saturday...

Warboss

Good turnout and fun on Reunion today. We started the new themed toons (Bio/* if you want to get in on it). Thanks for leading team 2 Ronin. My team got through Posi 1, I think Ronin's got through Posi 2. We're back here on 3/16.

screenshot_240217-09-31-31.thumb.jpg.0fd2ca239e8acb8aecf21db86bb91647.jpg

2/20 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in King's at 6:00 PM PDT/9PM EDT.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Great fun!  I had to drop before Posi (but thanks for all the other leading @Ronin_Around).  Picked up Posi1, today, so are we good for Posi2 or should we wait for Everlasting on the next Reunion event?

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

My team got through Posi 1, so we still need Posi 2. Ideally we'd run that at the next Reunion TT. But, if you don't want to wait, I think Ronin's team completed Posi 2 and would be on to the next set of challenges (maybe Synapse) for those in range.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Hi all,

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone that we're back on Reunion this Saturday (3/16). Meet in King's Row by IP gate at 9:30AM PDT. We'll be picking up where we left off on the new round of Tanks, so Posi 2, and whatever else people are in range for.

See you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Reunion this morning. We had a team of 6 vet Tankers leveling up our Bio/*'s. Much mayhem and herding was had. Ronin cornered two Palis for us and we managed to take down one with Tanks alone in 20 mins, before sharing the 2nd with the server. After that we finished up Posi 2 and ran missions to get us to the Talos Bank temp power. Next month we'll be running the bank, then Synapse. See you back here on 4/13!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 3 weeks later

Hey all,

I'm bumping this thread to two reasons, 1) to acknowledge that I can't read a calendar (the next TT here will be on the 20th, NOT the 13th), and 2) to find out where everyone is at with their Bio/* pairing. Does everyone have Synapse done? If not, we should plan on running it on the 20th.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Yes, the plan was to run the 20-24 Safeguard (Protect Steel Canyon bank) for the Summon Teammates (Group Recall) temp power and then the Synapse TF.

Depending on how it goes we may be able to get the 25-29 Safeguard to Protect Independence Port done as well.

2 hours ago, ZemX said:

I've only run mine with the group so far, so I was assuming the plan is still Talos bank + Synapse... but I can do whatever.

Ditto

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

1 hour ago, Ronin_Around said:

Yes, the plan was to run the 20-24 Safeguard (Protect Steel Canyon bank) for the Summon Teammates (Group Recall) temp power and then the Synapse TF.

Depending on how it goes we may be able to get the 25-29 Safeguard to Protect Independence Port done as well.

Let's stick with leveling them up as group. Sounds like we had a plan from last time, so we'll stick to that. Thanks for keeping track of things Ronin.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Good fun today on Reunion, only three of the usual groups plus a local that joined us for Synapse TF, run at 8 +0, completed in 1:19:34. We were few, but mighty!

Next month we'll continue with our Bio/* toons running both Yin and Cit.

We'll be back May 18th. See you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable