Top(?) 10(?) Zoners(!)

reib

Now that the tricks are about to disappear from the pvp zones it seems right to pay a tribute to Who (along with the skills) has learned to use them all!

this is a random ranking of the best (most featured) Zoners currently around (in my strange European hours).

16-Firetwist / Murder Inc. (blaster / stalker) This top badger doesn't like to die, he has a stash of jumpkits to fly high high but when he goes down he is worth his damage. pungent in game and chat but always fair and friendly. I love him ❤️

36-Sessa (all kinds of blasters) This lady from the cold north of europe is one of the best blasters in the pvp zone, always polite and friendly but has no mercy! good at evasion but not afraid to stay to die or win. more like Sessa pls!

102-Sloth (blasters, once...) I don't think Sloth has recovered from the searing ban yet, I don't know if he will ever recover. even if it is no longer what it used to be, it is always present. come on president, make yourself great again!

07-Majestrix (Blaster,empath) My dear Maj is one of the best players in the pvp zone. almost uncatchable with empath and  always ready for even unequal clashes. 

26- Av? (blaster). This always drunk latino blaster uses all the tricks, knows how to escape and is always ready for battle. good, he has grown a lot.

78-Mono (blaster, tanker, sentinel, domi) Some say they saw him not afk and that he fought very well. I believe that to make it perform at its best he need a cash prize. Hits very hard! (even afk).

72-Aimz (wathever...) Aimz It's Just Aimz.

11-Dark Humor / Cleo (blaster / stalker) Quite new to pvp has grown a lot, in the zone he does not avoid the clash and always makes you have fun. great!

38-Alouu (and his crew) when it comes with blaster or scrapper there is always fun, hard to kill, angel in PFF. hey, it's Alouu!

55-Condro (blaster, corrs, defs) If you read in chat "1v1 anyone?" for sure it is Condro, he hit RV hoping that someone falls into his trap and ends up in Arena duel. deadly!

96-Mental Haze/everything Haze. Good blaster, always ready to evade but when hits he hits hard.

01-Dankz (and his crew...just Diesel lol. bunch of stalks/blasts/MM's) Everyone speaks bad of Dankz but in pvp zone it is lot of fun. master of self buffing, t4ing and base tping. I recommend keeping him in ignore because if you enter the RV with a bad day you risk being banned just to answer him but he's THE enemy. essential!

02-Sigil Marcus (blaster) *see 01-Dankz (Diesel apart, Marcus is always alone...)

DISHONORABLE MENTION (when even the tricks are too many).

00-Critakill @Dutch The Hooligans (stalker/dont care...)  I had never seen anyone using 3 buffbots on hero base (it is legal?) and I hope to never see someone again, after Critakill. SHAME ON YOU!

What do you think? you like it? I missed many, add yours!

Edited by reib
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hot2 said:

I haven’t seen a better player in zone than Tina Snow. 

your list pales in comparison to her skill.

It didnt seem very present lately to me but when It Is there It makes a lot of noise for sure! 🤣

Edited by reib

There is a correct answer to this.

Recluse's Victory was renamed to Z's Victory many moons ago. How long have you been pvping? a week?

@Z

@Seductive

@Poned - The best Stalker!

@Epsylon

Theses are the best zoners, actual skilled pvpers.

Alouu is quality but the rest of your list is bottom of the barrel pal, get a refund.

Good try. ❤️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

On 11/2/2020 at 7:34 AM, reib said:

36-Sessa (all kinds of blasters) This lady from the cold north of europe is one of the best blasters in the pvp zone, always polite and friendly but has no mercy! good at evasion but not afraid to stay to die or win. more like Sessa pls!

102-Sloth (blasters, once...) I don't think Sloth has recovered from the searing ban yet, I don't know if he will ever recover. even if it is no longer what it used to be, it is always present. come on president, make yourself great again!

07-Majestrix (Blaster,empath) My dear Maj is one of the best players in the pvp zone. almost uncatchable with empath and  always ready for even unequal clashes. 

26- Av? (blaster). This always drunk latino blaster uses all the tricks, knows how to escape and is always ready for battle. good, he has grown a lot.

78-Mono (blaster, tanker, sentinel, domi) Some say they saw him not afk and that he fought very well. I believe that to make it perform at its best he need a cash prize. Hits very hard! (even afk).

72-Aimz (wathever...) Aimz It's Just Aimz.

11-Dark Humor / Cleo (blaster / stalker) Quite new to pvp has grown a lot, in the zone he does not avoid the clash and always makes you have fun. great!

38-Alouu (and his crew) when it comes with blaster or scrapper there is always fun, hard to kill, angel in PFF. hey, it's Alouu!

55-Condro (blaster, corrs, defs) If you read in chat "1v1 anyone?" for sure it is Condro, he hit RV hoping that someone falls into his trap and ends up in Arena duel. deadly!

96-Mental Haze/everything Haze. Good blaster, always ready to evade but when hits he hits hard.

01-Dankz (and his crew...just Diesel lol. bunch of stalks/blasts/MM's) Everyone speaks bad of Dankz but in pvp zone it is lot of fun. master of self buffing, t4ing and base tping. I recommend keeping him in ignore because if you enter the RV with a bad day you risk being banned just to answer him but he's THE enemy. essential!

02-Sigil Marcus (blaster) *see 01-Dankz (Diesel apart, Marcus is always alone...)

DISHONORABLE MENTION (when even the tricks are too many).

00-Critakill @Dutch The Hooligans (stalker/dont care...)  I had never seen anyone using 3 buffbots on hero base (it is legal?) and I hope to never see someone again, after Critakill. SHAME ON YOU!

What do you think? you like it? I missed many, add yours!

I like to take this opportunity to talk ABOUT MYSELF!!! "RICK FLAIR VOICE"

Only play wack toons.. but ill blaze you up on my peacebringer for SH!TS AND GIGGLES

hope with the changes you arena guys dont stay away from zone!!!!

• Like 1

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER