Longer Power Trays

krj12

Currently,  we have the following options for power trays:   ( 2x6, 3x4, 4x3, 6x2, full horizontal (10), and full vertical  (10) ).

I usually try to group my powers by function into particular trays, for example in the bottom tray I usually stick travel powers and toggles.  

On certain characters, 10 slots just aren't enough.  On those, I have a ton of toggles and those in combination with travel powers exceed 10 slots.

Suggestion:

Add options for 12 slot trays, but keep the 10 slot option for my characters that don't need it.

While I'm not against it, why don't you just add extra trays? (I typically have the three wide ones, then three 6x2s - generally close to full by 50, but I'm fairly standard with what I put where.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 minutes ago, Greycat said:

While I'm not against it, why don't you just add extra trays? (I typically have the three wide ones, then three 6x2s - generally close to full by 50, but I'm fairly standard with what I put where.)

I use four trays typically, I'm just saying I want powers of like type in the same tray.

On certain characters I have to move powers where I don't want them, and it gets a bit awkward.

• Like 1